Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

1 minute ago, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

Fulham have to win for us to still be in with the faintest chance of going down.

If they draw, then we are safe, but the 3 below us - could still be over took by Fulham.

From looking at who has to play who, it could all go down to the last day, looking at it, Burnley have the harder run in.

(this is from a speadsheet i've created so I work out how likely it is we can go down)

#It was looking bad to be honest until after Friday night game.

Position Team To play                   PLD PTS Max Pts
14 Newcastle lei 3     man c   sheff   ful   35 39 48
15 Brighton wolves 0     whu   man c   arse   35 37 46
16 South liver 0 cry   ful   leeds   whu   34 37 49
17 Burnley ful       leeds   liver   sheff   34 36 48
18 Fulham burn       south   man c   new   34 27 39
19 WBA arse 0     liver   whu   leeds   35 26 35
20 Sheff Utd cry 0     ever   new   burn   35 17 26

25 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Hardly worth closing it.

:thup:  I assumed the mods/admins always just threw it in neutral but left the engine running. 

Edited by B-more Mag
Mods, admins, whatever.

1 hour ago, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

Fulham have to win for us to still be in with the faintest chance of going down.

If they draw, then we are safe, but the 3 below us - could still be over took by Fulham.

If Fulham lose they are mathematically down. They have to win. Looking forward to the game tonight 

2 hours ago, B-more Mag said:

:thup:  I assumed the mods/admins always just threw it in neutral but left the engine running. 

Thought it was a new one for 20/21 tbh. Might just close it for a day or two anyway just for the satisfaction. 

We were so close at one point with not the faintest idea when or how we could get a win. 

The fact Bruce thinks it was all down to wilson and ASM being injured means we will almost definitely not be so lucky next time. The bloke just doesn't know how to win a game via tactics and not relying on our best players to do everything. 

Preying for the takeover.