Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

2 minutes ago, Mag_in_NZ said:

The eternity of hoping that there's 3 teams who are shitter than we are going to be...takeover or this will eventually be a 10

Stay under Ashley’s ownership and we’re a walking relegation waiting to happen at some point soon.

About 16th. Absolutely fucking perfect, right in the Goldilocks zone - just about good enough to keep the PL cash coming in but not good enough to raise expectations, Ashley will be currently ripping the shrivelled end of his cock off, this is his perfect season

4 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Some of the fear of Fulham was a bit silly really. We were never going down.  

I wasn't that confident.  In fact after they beat Liverpool I thought we were certain to go down. Even the bookmakers had us as favorites for the drop.

They all said, "If he loses to Brighton, he *is* dead". So I did and had a few days off and they said, "Now he is *definitely* dead". Then  l beat Leicester away and turned up on TalkSport and said, "What you worried about?"

1ZK6PgE.jpg

9 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Isn't hindsight incredible? :lol:

Exactly.  The Bookies had us favourites not long back, so to say relegation was never on is talking rubbish.

Bottom three have been absolutely pathetic, like. Down barely without a whimper. Don't see what the bookies have to do with it, like - we've always had just enough breathing space, usually loads of it. 

It'll be interesting once the fixtures are done to see at which point in the season we were actually safe from relegation already without knowing it. Bet it's in the middle of that 2 wins in 22 or whatever it was, showing just how poor the league is.

18 minutes ago, Rod said:

Exactly.  The Bookies had us favourites not long back, so to say relegation was never on is talking rubbish.

We were never in the relegation zone tbf. My main point was a lot of people were sucking Fulham off and they've had a horrendous home record all season. It just didn't add up.

1 minute ago, samptime29 said:

We were never in the relegation zone tbf. My main point was a lot of people were sucking Fulham off and they've had a horrendous home record all season. It just didn't add up.

Yet we were "flying".  It got pretty nervy, be honest.

People have short memories like, we 100% looked like relegation fodder at points, which was at the exact time Fulham had a little spell of putting together some results. We were absolutely rank on that run from going out the cup to Brentford in the cup, up until the Everton game. Even then, that game felt like it should have been the turning point, but I’m sure Fulham were back within a couple points not long after. All that’s without even getting to the Brighton debacle.

We’ve always been too good when we’re at full strength, even with the cabbage in the dugout, but between ASM’s mysterious long covid & Wilson’s niggly injuries we were always in danger up until this recent run - which again just so happens to coincide with Fulham’s form nosediving.

1 hour ago, samptime29 said:

Some of the fear of Fulham was a bit silly really. We were never going down.  

You say that but we had an awful run and Fulham were playing the far better football.  We got lucky - ASM returning from injury in the nick of time and Joe Willocks goals.

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Bottom three have been absolutely pathetic, like. Down barely without a whimper. Don't see what the bookies have to do with it, like - we've always had just enough breathing space, usually loads of it. 

Which is spot on. Any club worth its salt would have binned the fat cunt in charge not for slipping into a relegation struggle for a few games, but because at one point he'd only managed 3 wins in 20 games

2 hours ago, Rod said:

The week of March 10th was the only week we were below (though still equal) to Fulham odds-wise to go down, so that's a lie.

And people think that Fulham can beat Manchester Red in old trafford when they couldn't even score a single goal against Burnley at home....

Edited by veriaqa

4 weeks ago: 8 -> 7

3 weeks ago: 7 -> 5

2 weeks ago: 5 -> 4

3 days ago: 4 -> 2

Today:  2 -> 1 

I won't go lower than '1' because the PL are a bunch of bastards who could use some sort of issue (e.g. court action against them related to the takeover, FFP after takeover completion, something else I haven't imagined, etc) to deduct points and cause us to be relegated.

11 hours ago, joeyt said:

They all said, "If he loses to Brighton, he *is* dead". So I did and had a few days off and they said, "Now he is *definitely* dead". Then  l beat Leicester away and turned up on TalkSport and said, "What you worried about?"

1ZK6PgE.jpg

"You know Jack Charlton is really dead, don't you?"

Edited by Candi_Hills