Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

They are only really in a relegation battle because they can’t score all these easy chances that they get. So many games this year that I have watched them they have been guilty of missing glorious chances

Brighton and Fulham both play good football, they just haven’t always found the goals.

Even on paper you could argue they’re better than us. The likes of Trossard, Gross, Welbeck, March would easily play for Newcastle. Same for a whole load of Fulham players.

Brighton probably just need 2 more wins if they see this out. We’re the perfect game for them.

Aye. Beat Southampton and us and they’re pretty much safe.

It’ll be a straight shootout between us and Fulham, which was predicted

Brighton and Fulham both play good football, they just haven’t always found the goals.

They try to  win games not try and not lose games like that cunt sets out for. Ashley again through his crass ownership is going to make sure we go down for the third time in just over 10 years. Bruce should have been sacked after the Sheffield United game and f***ing two wins in 21 games is an absolute disgrace. This club is dead.

Brighton probably just need 2 more wins if they see this out. We’re the perfect game for them.

If that’s the case, I make us big favourites to go down. Will be surprised if were within 3 points of them by the final day.

We are doomed. Everyone knows it, apart from Ashley, Charnley, Cabbageheed and their friends in the media (who protect them)

Whilst it’s not all over if we lose next week and Fulham win you’d hope Charnley and co would start to panic?

He has an alleged 350 million takeover agreed and still hasn't ditched the useless cunt. There is nothing to suggest he will either, the pricks method of thinking is obviously I changed the manager the last two relegations, so I'm going to stick this time.

I think Ashley has looked at the two times he’s changed manager and we won’t down vs the time we stuck with carver and stayed up on the last day and has decided to stick with Bruce no matter what

Hope that even in 5-10 years time when he is a distant memory, Bruce gets a load of abuse every time he sets foot in a pub in Newcastle.

The fat Manc c***.

Aye, only silver lining will be if he’s unable to show his face in his favourite haunts ever again. Diamond in Pont iirc.

Whilst it’s not all over if we lose next week and Fulham win you’d hope Charnley and co would start to panic?

That’d be too late. It potentially already is.

Yea it’s already too late. We needed a new manger to have a run at these winnable games.