Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Be interesting to see how Fulham continue to play, I thought they where really poor last night and it was their first game with pressure on because people now feel they will/should get out of it and that changes everything I think.

Be interesting to see how Fulham continue to play, I thought they where really poor last night and it was their first game with pressure on because people now feel they will/should get out of it and that changes everything I think.

:thup:

Need to start thinking about which grounds we'll be visiting in the champo next season. We're down far as I'm concerned.

I won’t give a f*** as I’ll not be watching. Relegation and Ashley (probably Bruce also) still in charge no thanks.

Down most certainly.

Team has no direction, no leadership off the pitch, inspiring little on it.

Cretinous ownership leads to cretinous managerial appointment and another relegation on fat Mikes watch.

We will not bounce back up either this time, too many good, solid sides down there now.

We may yet get to sample the glory of the Papa Johns trophy...

You send a team out ready to compete , to give everything, fully aware of the situation we are in .

You get them up for it, all knowing we need to be in their faces, tackle, first to the ball , let them know they are in a fight tonight .

We just sat back, let them play and let them dictate everything. We are fighting for our lives , this was the most embarrassing display in the circumstances ever.

On one man....Bruce .

Only chance we have is sacking Bruce to give Jones complete control and hoping we can pick up some shock wins with Wilson and ASM.

He’s a coach m you need more tbh.

Only chance we have is sacking Bruce to give Jones complete control and hoping we can pick up some shock wins with Wilson and ASM.

Jones is certainly not the answer either, you need a proper manager in. Not going to happen though.