Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Just now, ToonArmy1892 said:

Be loads of your lot gutted that might keep us up though. [emoji38]

I doubt that very much tbh. We're more concerned about finally showing a bit of form again. Or at least the ability to grind out a result. Was starting to get a bit worried. 

Just now, TRon said:

Thanks!

Honestly thought your lot would have their flip flops on today, very happy to be proved wrong. 

Tbh we've looked exactly like that for weeks now, so it was a sensible concern! 

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

I doubt that very much tbh. We're more concerned about finally showing a bit of form again. Or at least the ability to grind out a result. Was starting to get a bit worried. 

The final match of the 08/09 season suggests otherwise, that was embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

Tbh we've looked exactly like that for weeks now, so it was a sensible concern! 

Could easily be a bit of a turgid end to the season for yous with nowt to play for and so many games left, but do you generally feel pretty optimistic? What are the hopes for next season? Europa push? Or is that thing too much of a turn-off even for PL also-rans these days? (not meant in a sassy way. I wish I supported an also-ran) 

9 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Could easily be a bit of a turgid end to the season for yous with nowt to play for and so many games left, but do you generally feel pretty optimistic? What are the hopes for next season? Europa push? Or is that thing too much of a turn-off even for PL also-rans these days? (not meant in a sassy way. I wish I supported an also-ran) 

Since 2010, we've had 6 years of clinging on, three years not even in the top flight, an one year in which we stayed up on the last day.

Honestly, I will take finishing mid table and not feeling unhappy constantly

I am very optimistic though - we have really sensible, minted owners, who are running us like a proper club, finally. Our previous owner has been in prison in China, lest we forget, that's how much of a chancer he was.

Decent squad forming, and hooking the better players into longer deals, it is just so, so nice to have pleasantness abound. For a bit.

Good for yous. Never felt much badness towards Villa for a while tbh; we got our revenge for '09 plenty times. I'm pleased to see one of our sport's big, historic institutions - having suffered through the mire of terrible ownership, and all the shit that comes with it - coming out other side. Sky's the limit now.

Jealous as fuck, but it also gives me a crumb of hope that we might get there too.

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Grim if your main fans forum is called Friends of Fulham

What our last forum would've looked like with ads and nee control over thread creation lolz. 

As I mentioned earlier in the season, I don't think Fulham have it in them to survive and we do have the capacity to grind out the odd point here and there - which should prove just about enough.

So, once again, Bruce is one fucking lucky manager. And a cunt. 

10 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Good for yous. Never felt much badness towards Villa for a while tbh; we got our revenge for '09 plenty times. I'm pleased to see one of our sport's big, historic institutions - having suffered through the mire of terrible ownership, and all the shit that comes with it - coming out other side. Sky's the limit now.

Jealous as fuck, but it also gives me a crumb of hope that we might get there too.

Thanks mate. Yeah, we weren't laughing quite so much 2016-19 in the Championship.

It'll happen for you, he will fuck off eventually.

Look how close to the edge we got, almost into administration, saved with days to go. It was looking pretty grim then, so can change quickly too.

10 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

The imprisoned chancer, was that that Dr Tony mentalist on Twitter? :lol:

That's the one.

Absolute fucking chancer. The only 'billionaire' to run a global conglomerate with no web presence or evidence of people working there.

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

That's the one.

Absolute fucking chancer. The only 'billionaire' to run a global conglomerate with no web presence or evidence of people working there.

Aye, remember him being utterly bonkers on Twitter at the start of 2016-17. Geet nonce. Anyway, personally hold no ill will towards Villa, helped win us the Championship title after all. :lol: Thanks a lot for that win and hopefully we get rid of our twats like yous did in Lerner, Xia and Bruce.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, brummie said:

That's the one.

Sounds like BZG and the Bellagraph Nova Group. Think there’s more than Chinese Tony out there to be honest. But you seem to have finally found some decent owner’s eventually.