Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

32 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Aye, remember him being utterly bonkers on Twitter at the start of 2016-17. Geet nonce. Anyway, personally hold no ill will towards Villa, helped win us the Championship title after all. :lol: Thanks a lot for that win and hopefully we get rid of our twats like yous did in Lerner, Xia and Bruce.

When they let you into the ground again, remember: cabbage. It worked for us.

I'd say it's 50-50, and Burnley is huge.

Fine, we're 3 points ahead with that game in hand. GD isn't very different.

On the other hand, lose that one, and GD means it's effectively 2 points, barring some freak results. I.e. if Fulham catch up points wise, they'll have also opened the goal difference gap.

I also thought West Brom were gone, yet they're a bit of a wild card now, even if they've got too much to do realistically. But a couple more freak results and you never know.

But momentum wise, us playing quite well, getting an unexpected point, and Fulham losing as they did feels like a big one.

Should never have been this close, except for this manager and the total lack of care from the top which caused this manager, of course. 

Looks ever more likely to go down to the game v Fulham.

Really they should overhaul us before then, but they seem to have lost their momentum a bit.

Even though we improved today, it could easily be a one-off. And even if it isn’t, our fixtures are so difficult that we could play OK and still collect very few points. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

16 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

It feels like we need at the very least four points from the next two games and then we have Sheffield United as the next opportunity for points before the final day

Think there is an opportunity with Arsenal up here also. They are very hit and miss.

2 hours ago, Abacus said:

I'd say it's 50-50, and Burnley is huge.

Fine, we're 3 points ahead with that game in hand. GD isn't very different.

On the other hand, lose that one, and GD means it's effectively 2 points, barring some freak results. I.e. if Fulham catch up points wise, they'll have also opened the goal difference gap.

I also thought West Brom were gone, yet they're a bit of a wild card now, even if they've got too much to do realistically. But a couple more freak results and you never know.

But momentum wise, us playing quite well, getting an unexpected point, and Fulham losing as they did feels like a big one.

Should never have been this close, except for this manager and the total lack of care from the top which caused this manager, of course. 

We beat Burnley and they are right in the brown stuff, Southampton and us were 2 massive games in their run in. 

Brighton would he right back in it as well. 

Lose and its a straight shootout between us and Fulham

I celebrated the Villa goals more than i did ours (Joelinton's anyway as i stopped watching at 1-2, just laughed when he scored), it's weird and i don't know what to think/feel anymore.

It suggests deep down i want us to stay up but i felt nothing watching our game.

Edited by ToonArmy1892

Fulham messing up today after being in front and us getting a late draw has changed things in our favour a tad.

Fulham are now 8/11 favs to go down. We are 6/5 so nowt much it in.

I think (hope) Fulham will lose to Arsenal, Chelsea and Man U. Beat Burnley at home and draw at home to Wolves and away to Southampton. ( 31 points ) 

I also think ( yup hope again ) we draw away to Burnley, draw at home to West ham and Arsenal and beat Sheff Utd. Of course we will lose to Liverpool , Leicester and Man city.  ( 35 points) 

Last game v Fulham away, won't matter.

Totally out of our hands relying on Fulham not to win more than one more game, a bit bleak but that's all i got.

Either way, if we do stay up next season will just be the same target of staying up. 

5 down from a 6 - I think it's about 50:50 now. We're shite but we're scraping together enough draws and Fulham are chocking enough that even as we are, we're getting more points that them. But they're just a win away, and if they can maintain a 3 point gap and same/better GD, I'd fancy them to beat us on last day and send us down.

Next weekend is big for both us and Fulham, both have to be looking at getting points there.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

Have to win the winnable games. Burnley and Sheff Utd. Then it's what kind of performance we can put in and if the other team turn up in the west ham and arsenal games but you'd hope we might get something out of those. There's still time to save ourselves. 

Really crucial that Wilson comes back firing and stays fit. 

Also need Fulham to continue this run and lose their winnable games. 

9 hours ago, huss9 said:

was 10, now a 9.

Aye same.

Wilson, ASM and Miggy back and Fulham haven’t managed to overtake us during their absence.

Bad signs for them. However, next week if we lose and they win then it’s panic time again. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, ianovthetoon said:

We are too inconsistent. Exceeding expectations in a couple of games but having a shocker in the winnable games. If think it goes down to the last game

Yeap, fully expecting a stinker of a performance vs Burnley.