Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

If we didn't have Fulham to play i'd be more confident, needing to be more than 3 points clear of them is adding pressure on us, cos we all know what's happening if it does go to the final game.

We need to get to Sheff U at home knowing a win keeps us up.

I've watched every game this season and I still think our wins and draws are more down to the other team playing terrible, Spurs were crap yesterday and Villa the other week didn't even turn up.

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

I've watched every game this season and I still think our wins and draws are more down to the other team playing terrible, Spurs were crap yesterday and Villa the other week didn't even turn up.

Both beat Fulham recently though. We know we're crap (or the manager certainly is), but Fulham are no great shakes either. Still think if we can keep Wilson and St Max fit for the rest of the season, we will be ok. I was fully expecting to be in the relegation zone by now seeing they have been missing for weeks.

8 minutes ago, Ben said:

Yep. We’re totally reliant on the other team not performing.

15 hours ago, Trewicks tash said:

Liverpool away on the 24th could be half a chance if Liverpool can see off Real Madrid in the champions league they have a semi final on the 27th ' sure to rest a few

We’ll get nowt there but we could really do with Arsenal beating Prague so they have a two legged European semi final either side of their game at SJP.

We are only not in the bottom 3 currently because of the fluked points we got earlier in the season.

Spurs away last min penalty that wasn't a foul, Wolves away Murphy FK at the end wasn't a foul.

West Brom at home Wilson dived and got a pen.

Feel like something went our way home to Fulham.

We somehow fluked a win against Chelsea at home.

That's just off the top of my head.

Edited by ToonArmy1892

7 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

We are only not in the bottom 3 currently because of the fluked points we got earlier in the season.

Spurs away last min penalty that wasn't a foul, Wolves away Murphy FK at the end wasn't a foul.

Remind me to never trust anything off the top of your head.

Guest neesy111
10 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Quite a bit wrong with this.

Guest neesy111
Just now, joeyt said:

Well except the penalty against Spurs was handball and not for a foul

Might mean the foul leading up to the handball where Joelinton got a foul for jumping into someone.

13 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Well except the penalty against Spurs was handball and not for a foul

The definition of handball is; a foul by which a player's hand or arm touches the ball.

It was Fulham for the Wilson pen, maybe people think it was a pen.

How many games have we actually deserved to win? Or deserved the draw.

West Ham away, Everton away, a few more maybe, haven't watched every game.

Edit: yea i got the chelsea game wrong aswell :laugh:

Edited by ToonArmy1892

20 hours ago, andyc35i said:

I’d play him only when we move to five at the back. His legs have gone, but it doesn’t seem to show as much when you have everyone behind the ball 

Yep. Rafa had him doing the LWB job pretty effectively, once he gelled with Almiron. Could easily act as defensive cover for ASM. Probably better than any other options we currently have.