Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Never gonna have a better chance to end it than with a win this weekend. Fulham have 6 games left and three are away to Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd.

We’re 100% fucking it up and losing on Sunday.

6 minutes ago, Decky said:

Never gonna have a better chance to end it than with a win this weekend. Fulham have 6 games left and three are away to Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd.

We’re 100% fucking it up and losing on Sunday.

Arsenal have Europa league game away on thursday before Fulham.......put me down for Fulham win there.....Man Utd will be concentrating on Europa league as well by the time Fulham play them....Fulham are shite but don’t count them out just yet.

Edited by Jinky Jim

That being said, I can remember Hull City's record of W1 D6 L15 in the second half of 08-09 still being good enough to send us down. :lol:

It's far from over but you'd think we should have enough, just about.

4 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

Arsenal have Europa league game away on thursday before Fulham.......put me down for Fulham win there.....Man Utd will be concentrating on Europa league as well by the time Fulham play them....Fulham are shite but don’t count them out just yet.

I’m not at all. Outside of those games they’ve three winnable games including ourselves. I think they’ll beat us unless they’re already down. If they can catch us we’ll get hammered in that game.

But another game for them has passed with an L, maybe they really aren’t good enough to catch us if we win on Sunday?

Also don’t count out WBA yet...they have 3 winnable games in their next 4 against Southampton, Villa (without Grealish) and Wolves.....That could put them on 30 points...Lose Sunday and its all still up for grabs.

4 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

Also don’t count out WBA yet...they have 3 winnable games in their next 4 against Southampton, Villa (without Grealish) and Wolves.....That could put them on 30 points...Lose Sunday and its all still up for grabs.

If they win 4 on the trot they deserve a shot of being out of it 

Just now, Jinky Jim said:

Give over Man with West Brom will you. Not a chance in hell they will get even anywhere near those 8 points. As for Fulham I said before the Villa game (without Grealish) that they were over rated by some on here and those two games have shown exactly why. 

24 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Give over Man with West Brom will you. Not a chance in hell they will get even anywhere near those 8 points. As for Fulham I said before the Villa game (without Grealish) that they were over rated by some on here and those two games have shown exactly why. 

Hope you’re right....we’ll see. If WBA beat Southampton at weekend which I think they will and we lose to Burnley and WHU...a win against Villa put them 2 points behind us....I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that they will win both games.

1 minute ago, Jinky Jim said:

Hope you’re right....we’ll see. If WBA beat Southampton at weekend which I think they will and we lose to Burnley and WHU...a win against Villa put them 2 points behind us....I don’t think it’s beyond the realms of possibility that they will win both games.

You obviously not been watching West Brom much this season then just because they had a one off game against a 10 man Chelsea (they were getting beat with 11) doesn't suddenly make them hit Champions League form. 21 points in 30 games tells it's own story.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

You obviously not been watching West Brom much this season then just because they had a one off game against a 10 man Chelsea (they were getting beat with 11) doesn't suddenly make them hit Champions League form. 21 points in 30 games tells it's own story.

So you don’t think they are capable of winning 2 games in a row.....who’s talking about champions league form, a peculiar expression. Any team, even those in the bottom 3 could fluke 2 wins...I’m merely saying don’t discount them just yet.

Fulham have fallen off a cliff lately, seemingly remembering how to lose. Their players looked crushed at full time, such a huge goal. I thought Wolves had no chance of a win tonight tbh.

Bet Fulham beat Arsenal though.

1 minute ago, Jinky Jim said:

So you don’t think they are capable of winning 2 games in a row.....who’s talking about champions league form, a peculiar expression. Any team, even those in the bottom 3 could fluke 2 wins...I’m merely saying don’t discount them just yet.

No I don't think they can as they haven't all season. Have a look at they previous 3 results before Chelsea including us without Almiron, St Max or Wilson. To overtake 8 points they are going to have to show something like Champions League form, so no not a peculiar expression. 

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

No I don't think they can as they haven't all season. Have a look at they previous 3 results before Chelsea including us without Almiron, St Max or Wilson. To overtake 8 points they are going to have to show something like Champions League form, so no not a peculiar expression. 

Winning 2 games in a row is not “champions league form” no matter how you present it.......I agree that their form is not exactly brilliant, but as I’ve explained, it doesn’t take much, a bit of luck here, a VAR decision, and suddenly a couple of wins appears from nowhere. Personally I don’t believe they will have enough to overtake us, but I’m not blinkered enough to think we’re clear at the bottom yet.

8 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Fulham have fallen off a cliff lately, seemingly remembering how to lose. Their players looked crushed at full time, such a huge goal. I thought Wolves had no chance of a win tonight tbh.

Bet Fulham beat Arsenal though.

Arsenal play Fulham on Sunday after a Thursday trip across Eastern Europe by Arsenal.......

17 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

12 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

Winning 2 games in a row is not “champions league form” no matter how you present it.......I agree that their form is not exactly brilliant, but as I’ve explained, it doesn’t take much, a bit of luck here, a VAR decision, and suddenly a couple of wins appears from nowhere. Personally I don’t believe they will have enough to overtake us, but I’m not blinkered enough to think we’re clear at the bottom yet.

Winning 2 games in a row doesn't take them above us, we are 8 points clear and are going to put points on the board, so yes they would then need to hit somewhere near Champions League Form to overtake us. 

Edited by et tu brute