Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Too early to be confident on anything. Although Fulham are not picking up any points recently, they still look pretty solid. Doesnt help that Bruce will maximum go for a point at the time. We probably need 4 points from Burnley/West Ham and I wouldnt be surprised if we got maximum 1. 

Shouldnt completely write WBA off either. They just put 5 goals past Chelsea who has had one of the best defences in the league sine Tuchel took over. They have fuck all to lose now, whilst Fulham/we are playing with nerves. It would be the worst case scenario if WBA/Fat Sam emerged to be the dark horse of this relegation battle, and as a NUFC fan you should always expect the worst case scenario to happen

16 minutes ago, BergenMagpie said:

Too early to be confident on anything. Although Fulham are not picking up any points recently, they still look pretty solid. Doesnt help that Bruce will maximum go for a point at the time. We probably need 4 points from Burnley/West Ham and I wouldnt be surprised if we got maximum 1. 

Shouldnt completely write WBA off either. They just put 5 goals past Chelsea who has had one of the best defences in the league sine Tuchel took over. They have fuck all to lose now, whilst Fulham/we are playing with nerves. It would be the worst case scenario if WBA/Fat Sam emerged to be the dark horse of this relegation battle, and as a NUFC fan you should always expect the worst case scenario to happen

Chelsea were down to ten men though and were winning with 11. Freak score you get from time to time. Can’t believe some on here are worried about West Brom who have been total dogshit all season.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Chelsea were down to ten men though and were winning with 11. Freak score you get from time to time. Can’t believe some on here are worried about West Brom who have been total dogshit all season.

You said the same about Fulham after we beat Soton. 

We dont worry about WBA, at least not to the same degree as Fulham, but we dont write them off completely

Win today and we’re pretty much safe as we’ll squeeze another win or couple of draws before the end of the season.

It’d also deflate Fulham further and I can’t see them getting 9+ points.

There is no excuse not to be going all out for a win today against a poor Burnley side pretty much already on the beach.

That said, if we lose we’ll still firmly be in the shit.

Wonder what playing the rest of the season with the pressure more-or-less off is gonna look like. 

Fulham. :lol: West Brom. :lol: :lol: Sheffield United. :lol: :lol: :lol:  Good grief. Absolutely useless.

We're in a seriously good position now and have dragged Burnley and Brighton back into it. Will Fulham get to 32 points? If we manage to beat Sheffield will Fulham get to 35? I'm not speaking too soon because I said 0 when we were ten points clear but this weekend was absolutely massive. 

I’m just worried by the fact that we have 3 guaranteed losses from the last 7 so could easily be relying on the home game with Sheffield United game for the next win. Hopefully today’s result has destroyed all the hope Fulham had and don’t pull off a shock in those hard away games that they have left