Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

40 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

I'm down to a four. We're by no means out of the woods, but Fulham have a lot to do.

I think Fulham have absolutely fucked it.
Having looked like a forgone conclusion that they'd over take us, this weekend is a real body blow to them. I can't see them regaining the required momentum or form.

We've really dragged Burnley into it with today's result. Even if Fulham do put a run of results together I think it's just as likely that they'll finish ahead of Burnley as us. I can't see them getting much from their fixtures between now and when they play Fulham, and if they lose that they'll be in trouble.

41 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

Fulham have 4 winnable games and We have 2. Not feeling super safe yet. 

Arsenal winnable for them, but not us, or are you saying Fulham vs Newcastle is not winnable for us? 

6 minutes ago, Ben said:

If we have Wilson, Dubs and ASM in the team from now till the end of the season we will have no problem at all

Almiron as well. He’s a great outlet when defending, especially with asm on the pitch and teams preoccupied with him.

11 minutes ago, Dan Gleebals said:

Correct, I dont. However, I would happily take a bet that we wont. 

Already got a bet on for Saturday and better odds than you would give. Will do the same when we play Arsenal. Suggest you do the same since you’re so certain.

Brighton’s fixtures are:

Everton (H)

Chelsea (A)

Sheffield United (A)

Leeds United (H)

Wolves (A)

West Ham (H)

Man City (H)

Arsenal (A)

They are currently level on points with us, and on paper you would say they only have 1 winnable game (Sheffield United) , possibly 2 (Wolves). Brighton themselves are not safe yet in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Stifler said:

Brighton’s fixtures are:

Everton (H)

Chelsea (A)

Sheffield United (A)

Leeds United (H)

Wolves (A)

West Ham (H)

Man City (H)

Arsenal (A)

They are currently level on points with us, and on paper you would say they only have 1 winnable game (Sheffield United) , possibly 2 (Wolves). Brighton themselves are not safe yet in my opinion.

Both Brighton and Burnley are right in it just as much as us. Mind, I still think all 3 will be ok as I just don’t see Fulham getting out of it.

Edited by et tu brute

Perhaps after tonight’s result we should be more concerned with WBA than Fulham......an 8 point gap looks big enough but their next 2 games are Villa and Wolves...not inconceivable that they they could be 2 points behind us in a fortnight.....looks like perhaps 5 teams now involved in the scrap.

8 minutes ago, Jinky Jim said:

Perhaps after tonight’s result we should be more concerned with WBA than Fulham......an 8 point gap looks big enough but their next 2 games are Villa and Wolves...not inconceivable that they they could be 2 points behind us in a fortnight.....looks like perhaps 5 teams now involved in the scrap.

I don’t think we need to be more focussed on them. We need to just concentrate on doing it ourselves. I think 4-6 points will be enough. WBA are 8 points behind us, possibly more realistically 9 points considering the goal difference. 4 points would mean they would likely need 13 points to overtake us.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

I don’t think we need to be more focussed on them. We need to just concentrate on doing it ourselves. I think 4-6 points will be enough. WBA are 8 points behind us, possibly more realistically 9 points considering the goal difference. 4 points would mean they would likely need 13 points to overtake us.

Agreed, it's all about what we can do...however if we fail to accumulate any more points over the next couple of games, then it may well be WBA who we are looking over the shoulder at, instead of Fulham.