Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Hold fire and see where we are in 4 games if Fulham win. Liverpool, Arsenal (which one, today's or the one that usually turn up to play us), Leicester and Man City might bring us back in the mix. 35 I'd otherwise feel confident being on! 

Wonder if Sheff Utd have one of those upticks in form that relegated teams sometimes have. 

If either us, Brighton or Burnley don't pick up 3 points then it will get interesting. 

If Fulham do get out of it I think it will he Burnley who go. Either way I think we'll know after the City game, it's only us and/or Fulham picking up points in the last 2 games

7 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

We can get points from the Arsenal home game. Especially considering its sandwiched between their semi final. ASM is causing the Arsenal backline problems no doubt.

Yeah but Bruce. 

We need to keep picking up points it as simple as that. When it gets to the end of the season a lot of top teams have switched off and are easily capable of losing to relegation teams. Except us obviously, with us being Geordie bastards they will put in that extra 10% when our fixture comes round. 

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Disagree I think Fulham are not very good at all. I’m calling it now we’re safe and don’t need another point.

I disagree, I think another 3 points seals our safety. We will lose several games between our final game, guaranteed. Let’s just make it certain before our final game, which another 3 points would do that IMO.

Edited by HTT II

2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I disagree, I think another 3 points seals our safety. We will lose several games between our final game, guaranteed. Let’s just make it certain before our final game, which another 3 points would do that IMO.

Fulham will not get enough points. Bookmark this and let’s see.

Fulham have only picked up 4 points from there last 7 games and we’ve only lost once in our last 7 games. Despite us apparently being shite and Fulham being Barcelona. There’s absolutely no form, evidence or signs that Fulham are suddenly going to be able to muster up enough points to catch us and that we will suddenly not get a single point between now and the end of the season.

It’s over, we’re safe.

Guest HTT II
18 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Fulham will not get enough points. Bookmark this and let’s see.

This is NUFC, I’d rather not have to rely on other teams and to our credit recently (post Brighton) we’ve been doing that. The thought of no more points leading to the final game for our team scares the shit out of me so 3 more before that Fulham game, again, IMO, would seal our safety.  

18 minutes ago, HTT II said:

This is NUFC, I’d rather not have to rely on other teams and to our credit recently (post Brighton) we’ve been doing that. The thought of no more points leading to the final game for our team scares the shit out of me so 3 more before that Fulham game, again, IMO, would seal our safety.  

As I said bookmark this and let’s see, not being funny just don’t think Fulham will get the points. 

Edited by et tu brute

Guest HTT II
3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

As I said bookmark this and let’s see, not being funny just don’t think Fulham will get the points. 

I sincerely hope you’re right, win win for us!