Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

9 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Cos you’re living in dreamland if you think it’s even remotely possible. 

It might be unlikely, but it's possible. History tells us this.
Fulham themselves, when under Hodgson, went on a barnstorming late season run to survive. Leicester, before winning the league did the same. It's highly unlikely, and I agree with you in that I think we are safe.
It is still possible though, remotely.

9 minutes ago, Robster said:

It might be unlikely, but it's possible. History tells us this.
Fulham themselves, when under Hodgson, went on a barnstorming late season run to survive. Leicester, before winning the league did the same. It's highly unlikely, and I agree with you in that I think we are safe.
It is still possible though, remotely.

Point though as I made, history doesn’t tell us this. At no time has any team been 9 points behind a team with 5 games to go and caught that total. Mathematically of course it is, realistically though it’s not. Anyway I’m not going to harp on anymore and I won’t be back saying I told you so later on either.

Edited by et tu brute

Us losing to Arsenal, Leicester and Man City while Fulham beat Burnley and Saints isn't unrealistic that outlandish at all. Fortunately, we'd still just need one more point against Shef U and Fulham, assuming Fulham lose to Chelsea and Man U.

I just really don't want to have to get something from the last two games, want it to be over before then. 

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Us losing to Arsenal, Leicester and Man City while Fulham beat Burnley and Saints isn't unrealistic that outlandish at all. Fortunately, we'd still just need one more point against Shef U and Fulham, assuming Fulham lose to Chelsea and Man U.

I just really don't want to have to get something from the last two games, want it to be over before then. 

That’s what my point is. It’s unlikely but not unrealistic that Newcastle could lose the remaining fixtures. It’s unlikely but not unrealistic that Fulham could beat Southampton, Burnley and Newcastle either.

50 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

That’s what my point is. It’s unlikely but not unrealistic that Newcastle could lose the remaining fixtures. It’s unlikely but not unrealistic that Fulham could beat Southampton, Burnley and Newcastle either.

We've also got to do worse than Brighton and Burnley and Southampton even if Fulham pull it out of the bag.

Guest HTT II

Anything other than a defeat tomorrow and we are safe, as @neesy111says, roll on another relegation fight next season. Well done Bruce achieving Ashley’s goal...

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Anything other than a defeat tomorrow and we are safe, as @neesy111says, roll on another relegation fight next season. Well done Bruce achieving Ashley’s goal...

Hence why I couldn't give much a fuck.  Haven't watched our 2 previous games and won't intend to watch the remaining one's.

5 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Hence why I couldn't give much a fuck.  Haven't watched our 2 previous games and won't intend to watch the remaining one's.

It’s a shame when you can’t enjoy your team winning due to the two pricks. One day hopefully in the none too distant future that will change.