Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Gone up from 7. I expected us to lose, but just LOOKING at the current league table 3 adrift from safety, and the fact Blackburn and Stoke are digging deep has just increased the worry that little bit extra.

Still a 5.

Some good to take from today... just no points unfortunately.

Not having a go but what good would you have taken from today?

I'd take the fact that we weren't playing badly at all, bar Colo. On the other hand, the space between our midfield and attack is appalling.

Still a 5.

I'd take the fact that we weren't playing badly at all, bar Colo. On the other hand, the space between our midfield and attack is appalling.

Two words from today and the fucking same in every game..NO CREATIVITY.I thought fuck all of our players but in a good shift besides Harper,Beye,Enrique and Jonas worked his balls off as usual but nothing going forward

Still a 5.

Two words from today and the fucking same in every game..NO CREATIVITY.I thought fuck all of our players but in a good shift besides Harper,Beye,Enrique and Jonas worked his balls off as usual but nothing going forward

Another few words for you: We Were Playing Chelsea.

Creativity and scoring hasn't been the problem this season. We're not brimming with creativity, no, but i'm not worried from that point of view, especially with Shearer in charge.

Regardless of who we were playing, it's another (home) game gone with no points whilst some of our rivals won.

How anyone can ignore these simple facts is beyond me.

I didn't expect any points against Chelsea.  Its the points for other teams that's pissed me off most today.  Especially our nearest rival being 10 minutes from defeat only for the Spuds to give them 3 points, god I fucking hate them so much!

Yeah obviously that's it, I was blaming Spurs for us being in the bottom three.  Jesus christ :lol:

All I said is that I didn't expect anything against Chelsea but I expected the Spuds (who beat Chelsea last week) to take three points off Blackburn when they were 1:0 up with 10 minutes left.  So for them to then throw it away at the end, putting our nearest rival out of touch, has pissed me off, is that ok with you?

I really have to worry if people are actually blaming Spurs for Newcastle being in the position they are.

Every weekend some results go your way, some don't.

I blame Spurs for the Gaza crisis, the terrorists and world hunger.

Yeah obviously that's it, I was blaming Spurs for us being in the bottom three.  Jesus christ :lol:

All I said is that I didn't expect anything against Chelsea but I expected the Spuds (who beat Chelsea last week) to take points off Blackburn when they were 1:0 up with 10 minutes left.  So for them to then throw it away at the end, putting our nearest rival out of touch, has pissed me off, is that ok with you?

Wasn't particularly directing it at you. I'm more getting at the amount of stuff about them in relation to Newcastle's position. Yes it was unlucky they let the lead slip but that's that. Also, I don't buy into the "they beat Team X so they should beat Team Y".

Every weekend some teams are gonna do you a favour, and sometimes things will go against you. There seems to be a constant feeling on the board about how results always seem to go against Newcastle. That's just my perception of it, anyway.

All I said is that I didn't expect anything against Chelsea but I expected the Spuds (who beat Chelsea last week) to take points off Blackburn when they were 1:0 up with 10 minutes left.  So for them to then throw it away at the end, putting our nearest rival out of touch, has pissed me off, is that ok with you?

Wasn't particularly directing it at you. I'm more getting at the amount of stuff about them in relation to Newcastle's position. Yes it was unlucky they let the lead slip but that's that. Also, I don't buy into the "they beat Team X so they should beat Team Y".

Every weekend some teams are gonna do you a favour, and sometimes things will go against you. There seems to be a constant feeling on the board about how results always seem to go against Newcastle. That's just my perception of it, anyway.

They don't always, but they've been pretty shit lately.  I hate the Spuds regardless, have for a long time, so its quite annoying to me that they managed to beat Chelsea last week 1:0 but couldn't hold onto a 1:0 lead again Blackburn.  Why the fuck couldn't it be the other way around  :angry: