Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

What are people basing their positivity on?

After 24 games (14 to go) we:

have won 5

Well, I'm impressed, that's Barca-esque compared to the massive c*** soup which is Villa this season.

Shall we just Thelma and Louise this shit ?

Guest Phillipealbert

Well. I'm up from a 4/5 to a 6 now.  We're in real trouble now, and if Mitrovich doesn't start scoring, we're down.

though last night was demoralising none of us really expected anything else did they?  our fate will be decided by

WBA (h)

Bournemouth (h)

Sunderland (h)

Norwich (a)

Swansea (h)

Palace (h)

Villa (a)

7 games where knackers has to realistically be taking 3 points in 6 of them, don't and we're gone, it's really that simple now - we have to beat those teams in the bottom half of the table and palace of course who pardew has in a death spiral which we can only hope continues

as a side thought those fixtures will be exactly what mcclaren will be pointing to when he talks to charnley/ashley and probably why they'll stick with him and we'll go down

And any other CEO/MD would look and realise we took 7 points first time around....."and so Schteve what's your plan".....gotcha! bye! - well I can hope

as a side thought those fixtures will be exactly what mcclaren will be pointing to when he talks to charnley/ashley and probably why they'll stick with him and we'll go down

And any other CEO/MD would look and realise we took 7 points first time around....."and so Schteve what's your plan".....gotcha! bye! - well I can hope

Not going to happen unfortunately.  I think we're stuck with this knacka.

Look at the way the club stuck with Pardew and never even considered replacing him.  Along with that we have a spineless MD and McClarens good mate on the board.  Throw Concur into the decision making process and there's no way he's going.  There's nobody at all in the club hierarchy who would have the balls or will to even propose sacking him.

I reckon the absolute best we could hope for would be for him to get moved to a DoF role after he's relegated us and for one of his underlings to take over for next season.

Look at the way the club stuck with Pardew and never even considered replacing him.  Along with that we have a spineless MD and McClarens good mate on the board.  Throw Concur into the decision making process and there's no way he's going.  There's nobody at all in the club hierarchy who would have the balls or will to even propose sacking him.

I reckon the absolute best we could hope for would be for him to get moved to a DoF role after he's relegated us and for one of his underlings to take over for next season.

west brom is kind of key because if we go and lose that badly we'll almost certainly lose the following two, that'd then be 5 defeats on the bounce right? after having had loads of money thrown at him

if they don't act at that point with enough winnable games on the board then yeah he's staying and we're done

west brom is kind of key because if we go and lose that badly we'll almost certainly lose the following two, that'd then be 5 defeats on the bounce right? after having had loads of money thrown at him

if they don't act at that point with enough winnable games on the board then yeah he's staying and we're done

But who's going to act?

Charnley - spineless yes man

Carr - McClarens mate who pushed him for the job so is invested in the appointment

Moncur - :lol:

McClaren - Turkeys, Christmas etc

So you can see there's nobody within the club who would make the right call.  Our leadership and organisation is non-existent.  The only real hope is that Ashley himself takes a hand and forces the decision but I also can't see that happening, he's too hands off.

But who's going to act?

Carr - McClarens mate who pushed him for the job so is invested in the appointment

Moncur -[emoji38]McClaren - Turkeys, Christmas etc

So you can see there's nobody within the club who would make the right call.  Our leadership and organisation is non-existent.  The only real hope is that Ashley himself takes a hand and forces the decision but I also can't see that happening, he's too hands off.

True enough. 27 games played and 21 points should wake Ashley up like, he must be paying some attention you'd have thought. After dropping £29m in the window he must surely be expecting better than 5 straight defeats ffs[emoji38]

But who's going to act?

Moncur -[emoji38]McClaren - Turkeys, Christmas etc

True enough. 27 games played and 21 points should wake Ashley up like, he must be paying some attention you'd have thought. After dropping £29m in the window he must surely be expecting better than 5 straight defeats ffs[emoji38]

Only one needs to act and that's fat Ash, the rest will go with his view....the question is will he? - in a real world - absolutely, in the world of NUFC - fat chance

exactly, we are relying on 2/3 sides to go on a poor run and for us to do something we have been simply incapable of doing in more than a year not wanting to  dismiss the new signings and their potential influence on our fortunes or style of play but effectively it may not turn around straight away and if it doesnt it may be too late to catch 1/2 to get to 16th /17th what a season whoever in the board descided to state top 8 needs to be taken outside and shot.

Not really, we're just relying on us picking up 3 more points than Norwich. Bottom two are gone imo.

hmmm.

Think we are in serious trouble.

IMO the most likely outcome in the Derby is a loss, either our players fold, or some strange officiating.

Then there's McClarens knack of losing games, there's no mistaking he has that ability.

Not looking great.

The really worrying aspect of our team is there is no one in the side who will take the game by the scruff of the neck and drive the team forward.  In other words not a single leader on the pitch which means we will be relegated.  I believe it will be villa us and Norwich who go down because the mackems have got goals in them.  We haven't.

though last night was demoralising none of us really expected anything else did they?  our fate will be decided by

WBA (h)

Bournemouth (h)

Sunderland (h)

Norwich (a)

Swansea (h)

Palace (h)

Villa (a)

7 games where knackers has to realistically be taking 3 points in 6 of them, don't and we're gone, it's really that simple now - we have to beat those teams in the bottom half of the table and palace of course who pardew has in a death spiral which we can only hope continues

That's where we're at basically. Need 16 points from those as a minimum to stand a chance.

Next season?

Super Blob

Sterry

Colo

Lascelles

Dummett

Townsend

Shelvey

Colback

Aarons

Armstrong

Toney

MK Dons - we are coming for you.

Saivet, Krul (he'll probably still be out at the start of the season) Mitro might stay.