Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

10 should be the only option tbh, but I appreciated there are some brave, if not naive, souls who still cling onto some sort of hope. I wish I shared your optimism, voting 9 lads.

Next seasons Premier league should have been the best ever with Pep, Jose, Klopp and the cash that will be flying around to bring in the best players. Ashley has done himself in here with both us and sports Direct.

Its a crying shame that the Premier league will have Stoke, Bournemouth, WBA, Watford, Swansea, Palace, Norwich, Burnley and Brighton

Actual competitive football clubs you mean?

Possibly.............. however I wont be rushing home from work to watch WBA v Burnley on a monday night.

I'm obviously just jealous but its a shame that the championship will contain a lot bigger clubs than the Premiership.

If this means that in future 'big' clubs don't take their present stays for granted as we have then I'm all for it objectively non-toon speaking of course.

A firm 9 after today, there's an outside slim chance we could get out of this but it would take a massive change in approach by our "players" and I can't see that happening. It's not a 10 until it's mathematically impossible but it's as close as you can get now after that, we needed 4 points against the 2 teams directly above us, we got 1...

Next seasons Premier league should have been the best ever with Pep, Jose, Klopp and the cash that will be flying around to bring in the best players. Ashley has done himself in here with both us and sports Direct.

Its a crying shame that the Premier league will have Stoke, Bournemouth, WBA, Watford, Swansea, Palace, Norwich, Burnley and Brighton

It's not like. The sooner us, Sunderland and Villa fuck off until we become proper football clubs the better.

If they were losing narrowly whilst looking like they still have a fuck I'd be on a 9.5 but as it is they're essentially staring down the barrel of relegation and they can't summon up enough courage to even have a go until the games almost finished. It's a 10, it can't be anything else now, they don't care and no amount of coaching and drilling can change that.

Ive always hated spuds - their arsehole cockey fans talking like they've won the European cup for the last 10 seasons. To think they'll be the ones ripping the piss out of us on the last day when we are relegated, and could even pick up the PL trophy at SJP... fuck.

It's such a shit move, we'd all resigned to relegation, shrugged and detached ourselves emotionally only for Rafa to turn up bringing hope and belief again then our players shit on us from a great height. It's just cruel man.

No chance we're staying up.

Club needs to start again completely and hopefully at some point we'll be Ashley free.

sometimes i dream there are a host of secret buyers out there just waiting for relegation to take it off ashley's hands at a non-ripoff price - i.e. not the 500m he'd probably ask for - and make us not shit.

Sad times when i really don't give a shit about the danger of going down i expect it , Its karma to ashley the only time he has spent on players/manager because he knows the cash he will miss out on