Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

f***ing Spurs game on the last day is the problem now.  I just had  a look at a scenario that would see us safe before the last game, this is it:

Liverpool v Newcastle - Draw

Newcastle v Palace - Newcastle

Villa v Newcastle - Newcastle

Sunderland v Arsenal - Arsenal

Stoke v Sunderland - Draw

Sunderland v Chelsea - Chelsea

Sunderland v Everton - Draw

Arsenal v Norwich - Arsenal

Norwich v Man Utd - Man Utd

Norwich v Watford - Draw

Would be:

Newcastle 36

Sunderland 32

Norwich 32

That's the dream

Wow. That is pretty much achievable. Ofcourse it needs the other results to go like that but for us, this Saturday's game would go a long way to see how we will go into the final 3 games

I reckon we'll beat Spurs on the last day if we have to. Especially if the title's gone, which is very likely.

Really? ???

What am I missing? :lol:

I'm with you here, not sure where the Leicester panic has come from. Because they drew at home to a decent team after being reduced to 10 men?

They haven't lost since Feb 14 (W6, D2) and that's their only loss in 2016. And they were also reduced to 10 in that game. That's wobbly?

If Spurs drop any points in the next 3 games they will very likely have nothing to play for on the last day.

Jamie Vardy will miss at least one game due to being sent off. That doesn't help Leicester.

Based on Swansea's performance against us I'd be confident of Leicester winning if they started with 10 men.

I reckon we'll beat Spurs on the last day if we have to. Especially if the title's gone, which is very likely.

Really? ???

What am I missing? :lol:

Leiecester look to be wobbling, Vardy banned and Spurs absolutely flying, think it's very unlikely they'll be more than 3 points ahead before the final game.

They've won 6 and drawn 2 of their last 8. As it stands Vardy is only missing Swansea at home, then they've got Man U away and Everton at home. It'll be won by the end of that game imo.

As beneficial as it may seem to be playing second string players , I don't really care. It's all about how we apply ourselves now. Man City fielded a strong side against us and they looked like they were just going through the motions. Largely, down to the fact we showed more desire, passion and fight. I suspect Saturday will be similar if their usual squad are utilised. Youngsters means they have something to prove...

There's pros and cons either way but if we apply ourselves correctly and play to Benitez's plan we will get something.

40 points is a bridge too far for us, but can see West Brom not winning another game.

4 straight wins- 41 points would keep us up. 3 wins and a draw and 39 points is the min it will take for us to survive imo-  gonna fall short, my real hope is raffa has decided hes staying for a year in the championship to rebuild.