Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

They need 9points from their 4 games left. Less points if Spurs slip up.

They only need 8.

Can see them beating Swansea and Everton, maybes a draw at best at Manure.

So, need Spuds to lose before they play us: West Brom (H), Chelsea (A), Southampton (H) - Looks like we need to pray Chelsea beat them.

As expected, Everton and Watford have given up. We're fucked.

Pretty much. For us to stay up I think we'll need to win our last three games as I'm assuming we won't get anything more than a point at best at Anfield. If it was Norwich or Sunderland in that position I'd be feeling pretty confident of our chances. They were lucky to get their games against us right at the beginning of Rafa's stint before his methods had time to make an impact. They were also lucky that Ashley and Charnley were prepared to stick their head in the sand for so long and hope it would turn out okay rather than act and put things right.

The mackems failed to beat or score a goal against an absolutely wretched West Brom team.  Think we are talking them up tbh.

Not sure the last time I seen Sunderland look poor or disinterested to the levels that we've reached at times this season.

They've looked fairly solid lately and with Defoe up front, I'd expect them to get at least 5 points v Everton, Stoke and Watford. They could certainly pick up points at home v Arsenal and Chelsea too.

For us to have to win possibly 3 out of the last 4 is a massive ask.

Avoid defeat tomorrow and we really have a good chance, we can win the two after tomorrow and then it's a case of what Spurs have to play for and how much we want the last 3 points of the season.

Avoid defeat tomorrow and we really have a good chance, we can win the two after tomorrow and then it's a case of what Spurs have to play for and how much we want the last 3 points of the season.

not really, the scum are in pole position with all the teams they play on the beach, they will beat Arsenal and that will be that, dead buried and gone

I think we all know we have been gone since January, don't know why all this guessing is going on, FMA waited and gambled again, and lost, he gambled with the club and lost

he fuking deserves everything coming, the big shot business man eh?

The mackems failed to beat or score a goal against an absolutely wretched West Brom team.  Think we are talking them up tbh.

They've been here and done this many times before. In fact it's in their own hands this time which hasn't been the case for the past few seasons. It's us and Norwich joining Villa and we've just got to hope Rafa fancies dirtying his hands in the Championship for a season as I've got no doubt he'll bring us straight back up.

not really, the scum are in pole position with all the teams they play on the beach, they will beat Arsenal and that will be that, dead buried and gone

They've won one game in the last 6, they're drawing most of them and draws are unlikely to be enough.

Looking at the fixtures again and the fact the mackems have teams like Stoke, Everton and Watford, who have clearly given up on the league this season, we have to win all 4 games to stay up I think and that relies on palace losing all theirs, don't see Sunderland getting less than 9 more points and with their gd advantage we won't catch them.