Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Guest firetotheworks

I think Southampton would have escaped it comfortably if they'd correctly binned Pellegrino even a few matches earlier. For me it's between them and Huddersfield and I'll stick my neck out and say it'll be Huddersfield.

Bit of a shame for Southampton as they have been a decent team since they got promoted, bit of a surprising fall from grace really as on paper there team should be top 10 fairly easily.

There policy of being a selling club/ Liverpools feeder has caught up to them, also it is hilarious this is happening after sacking a manager that got them to a cup final and a an 8th place finish.

Bit of a shame for Southampton as they have been a decent team since they got promoted, bit of a surprising fall from grace really as on paper there team should be top 10 fairly easily.

There policy of being a selling club/ Liverpools feeder has caught up to them, also it is hilarious this is happening after sacking a manager that got them to a cup final and a an 8th place finish.

got to wonder, when they miss out on the £100m+ tv money , if selling their best players was a good call.

I think Southampton would have escaped it comfortably if they'd correctly binned Pellegrino even a few matches earlier. For me it's between them and Huddersfield and I'll stick my neck out and say it'll be Huddersfield.

I agree with that mind, they took way too long in making that decision.

Southampton, even in their close defeat against Arsenal, still look for me a relegation side. There's little fight there and  to be honest not a great deal of quality. Their one saving grace maybe that Huddersfield are in such woeful form, Stoke are equally bad. Likely to be 2 from those 3 to join Brom, but Palace are an injury to Zaha away from being in the mix too.

Staying up, but no momentum to improve next year unless Ashley does the right thing and sells up.

There's also the slim possibility that he gives Rafa enough money to improve the team.

:cheesy:

Not a chance in hell. I am assuming you are posting this with a very wide grin on your face O0

I think Huddersfield will just about hang on. Unless there's a major change at Southampton they're as good as gone. Palace for all their spirit and players are still right down there. They should be ok but as someone earlier has mentioned in this thread, losing Zahar could be the difference.

Strange one Southampton.

As has been said all the sales and chopping/ changing coming back to bite their arse.

Happy about it too after the years of misery we had losing to them by the feet of Le Tissier.

Stoke hopefully go too. Awful place and awful fans on the whole.

I don't really think Southampton can just be blamed on selling players. Any club would have let those players go given that they were top prospects interesting much richer/better clubs. It's just that they failed to recognise their status as a struggling team and didn't get enough organisation and steel throughout their staff and players. Can't have it both ways, if you're going to act like a feeder club better be ready to fight for your life.

Strange one Southampton.

As has been said all the sales and chopping/ changing coming back to bite their arse.

Happy about it too after the years of misery we had losing to them by the feet of Le Tissier.

Stoke hopefully go too. Awful place and awful fans on the whole.

I don't really mind Southampton but their "model" seems to have gone badly wrong. I suppose you can only go so far when you keep selling your best players season in season out. The manager changed knackered them and clearly most of the players gave up any fight they had.

As far as Stoke, be great to see them go down, can't stand them.

Staying up, but no momentum to improve next year unless Ashley does the right thing and sells up.

There's also the slim possibility that he gives Rafa enough money to improve the team.

It's unacceptable that you would post something like this. We're just about to hit the *maybe mike will invest a few quid and eerrything will be OK* part of the cycle. We need people to stand strong in getting rid of the cunt now more than ever. Our probable safety is going to placate people, this must not be allowed to happen.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem Ian W.

Guest Howaythetoon

I really do hope West Ham go down, can't see it though, it will be the bottom 3 as things stand.

I'd rather Palace went down than Southampton, both nothing clubs but at least Southampton is mildly likeable in comparison. I don't really care for Stoke or WBA, both boring as well.

I kinda think Stoke and Southampton were done by midtable lack of ambition inertia, the players are only interested in moves away and it just drags teams down. Forward momentum and genuine cup of league interest drives teams on and keeps moods alive.

Guest Howaythetoon

I like Hodgson and gain think Palace away is a good away day, plus a potential trip to visit my sister in London so...

I lived in South London. Palace fans, when nowhere near the Premiership at the time, were still massive wankers. "We'd beat Real Madrid if we were in the Champions League!" kinda Trumpism. No dice. Hope they go down eventually.

Guest Howaythetoon

Their fans dont bother me, decent atmosphere and ground and although as Greg alluded to a bit of a pain as a traveling away fan from Newcastle, for me it’s another fixture I’d be able to spend a whole weekend visiting my sis. Obviously West Ham are a London club, THEE LONDON club, but I can’t stand the cunts so hopefully they will get relegated.