Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Cardiff were worse and others are inevitably struggling to match the preseason hype.

What hype? The only "hype" I've heard about Cardiff this pre-season is how they're bound to get relegated and have no chance at staying up. Wolves and Fulham on the other hand have been nothing but hyped up.

Cardiff were worse and others are inevitably struggling to match the preseason hype.

What hype? The only "hype" I've heard about Cardiff this pre-season is how they're bound to get relegated and have no chance at staying up. Wolves and Fulham on the other hand have been nothing but hyped up.

Sorry if it wasn't clear but that is what I meant. Recent history suggests the entire bottom half will be meh and that the majority of them will sack their manager.

Sorry if it wasn't clear but that is what I meant. Recent history suggests the entire bottom half will be meh and that the majority of them will sack their manager.

Was my bad, read and reacted to it too quickly and missed "others" and just read "were worse and are" :lol:

Worthy of a bump! That shitshow just confirmed its going to be another season of attrition.

Still Cardiff were worse and others are inevitably struggling to match the preseason hype.

We finished 10th last season.

We will be fine, Rafa will introduce the new players slowly as he always does we will finish between 8th and 12th.

Worthy of a bump! That shitshow just confirmed its going to be another season of attrition.

Still Cardiff were worse and others are inevitably struggling to match the preseason hype.

We will be fine, Rafa will introduce the new players slowly as he always does we will finish between 8th and 12th.

Agree with this. Injuries are the variable that might change it though.

I think we will be ok if Rafa stays, however if it gets to Jan and he has had enough and moves on.  We could end up plummeting down the league as Ashley looks for an other quick fix. 

Agree with this. Injuries are the variable that might change it though.

I agree, like last season plenty to join us in the bottom half, Cardiff and Huddersfield look like they will definitely be very poor and that will help us.

We certainly won't be spared because we a setting the division alight.

Voted 0 again, same as last year.

Shocked to see, at present, I am but one of four.

We're not going down as long as Rafa is manager, simple as that.

Doubt we'll make 10th like last season, but still early doors yet, you never know.

Guest covmag

i'm not gonna panic yet, i did it last year and looked a fanny and quite right.

i'm pretty cool and at a 1, i'd be surprised to go down if i'm being honest but i see us somewhere between 13-17th, Rock n Roll eh  :undecided: