Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Still staggering that after all these years charnley is still making the same mistakes with appointing managers of such low calibre. Rafa proved what a good coach can do with an average squad. And still he goes down the same predictable route.

I think this relegation will be the end for a lot of fans this time. There is no point in NUFC under Ashley.

Still staggering that after all these years charnley is still making the same mistakes with appointing managers of such low calibre. Rafa proved what a good coach can do with an average squad. And still he goes down the same predictable route.

I think this relegation will be the end for a lot of fans this time. There is no point in NUFC under Ashley.

Yet many many fans have stayed with it for over 10 years now so don’t dismiss the idiots yet.

Need Fulham and Burnleys goal difference to take a battering over the next few weeks..The way this season is going relegation

Might be decided by GD..

When we get goal chances like we did last night we need to be putting them into the net

We're fucked. Watching them now, I think Fulham have turned the corner like. 9.

Forget Fulham it’s between us and Brighton and if West Brom beat us next week it could be both us and Brighton

We're f***ed. Watching them now, I think Fulham have turned the corner like. 9.

Really? They look fuking toothless to me mind, organised yes but threat wise they are very ordinary from what I’ve just watched.

Fulham don't look like conceding, these days. Whereas we always do.

Let’s see in their next few games  before we start sucking them off, they are very ordinary but so are we.

They have some very tough games ahead

Fulham don't look like conceding, these days. Whereas we always do.

Yeah that's really a concern. Dubs barely had to make a save yesterday, but you still felt Wolves were always going to score. While we look much better overall in since Jones came in, we look really vulnerable in the second half of games when we run out of gas.

Getting Manquillo back will be huge. Fernandez back for west brom too.

Will depend on Miggy and ASM for sure. The game changed the minute Miggy first got injured.

Feels like the first relegation when we had injuries.

Deffo this, so weak on that right side at the mo

I think Bruce is a fucking prick for choosing to defend himself by simply referring to other shit teams nearby to us in the table; but I think it's pretty clear that at least Brighton are very much in the dog-fight too. I.e., it's definitely not just a case of 'Fulham or us'.

'Six or seven teams looking over their shoulder' is obviously nonsense/a lie. Leeds and Wolves very much do not have one iota of a concern about relegation. There are three teams looking over their shoulder: us, Brighton and Burnley.