Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

In the reverse fixtures against the remaining teams we have... we only got 8 points :lol:

That even includes some games during our ‘good run’ at the start of the season.

We need to hope and pray 35 points will be enough. No chance.

I can’t see us even getting another 8 me.

We are fucking dross.

Fulham will be safe come final day. Wouldn’t be surprised if they just rocket up the league, leaving us, Brighton and Burnley in shit...

6 points against Burnley and Brighton there is a dream

Who is scoring the goals?

Wilson and Almirón are back after the international break, like. May well be too little too late but hey ho.

Fulham will be safe come final day. Wouldn’t be surprised if they just rocket up the league, leaving us, Brighton and Burnley in s***...

Wilson and Almirón are back after the international break, like. May well be too little too late but hey ho.

They were in both in the team nearly all season also, but, won't make a difference with Bruce still manager.

Fulham will be safe come final day. Wouldn’t be surprised if they just rocket up the league, leaving us, Brighton and Burnley in s***...

They were in both in the team nearly all season also, but, won't make a difference with Bruce still manager.

True. But whilst I've been slagging off what we've been playing since Jones came in all day, it is far more effective and would yield more points with Wilson, ASM, and Almirón in the team. We would've won today if those 3 were playing.

True. But whilst I've been slagging off what we've been playing since Jones came in all day, it is far more effective and would yield more points with Wilson, ASM, and Almirón in the team. We would've won today if those 3 were playing.

Can't remember us winning any games easily under Bruce, maybe two at best.

Maybe, still don't think Jones is the answer mind. Today, for example we put square pegs in round holes just so we could continue playing that system. A good coach (I will not say manager as we know Bruce is an idiot) would recognise that and have an alternative plan.

Maybe, still don't think Jones is the answer mind. Today, for example we put square pegs in round holes just so we could continue playing that system. A good coach (I will not say manager as we know Bruce is an idiot) would recognise that and have an alternative plan.

Aye. :thup: What I've been saying.

So you can then? :lol: I get what you mean anyway.

It's utterly shocking management from the club. To just sit there and do absolutely nothing as we plummet down the table is criminal like. Any other club would have acted. Not us though. Mark Douglas hit the nail on the head with this tweet...

They seem to purposely do the opposite to what everyone wants as if to say "no one tells us what to do" even though its blatantly obvious they're wrong.

Totally shocking.

Agree with this. If/when we get relegated this will have been the most avoidable in Ashley’s tenure. No other club in the league would have allowed this decline to happen without making a change.

The one Hope we have are that Brighton are in free fall. However that will probably change when they beat us in two weeks time. Fulham are playing confidently and picking up regular points. If you listened to Scott Parker after the Tottenham game, the different mentality compared to Bruce was laughable.

The reason why it’s so incredibly pertinent to sack him right now is because we all know Jones is going to take over. Yea, it’s great he’s had since January to build a relationship with the players but he’s going to need all of the time in the world to turn this around.

Rafa couldn’t. An inexperienced manager will need as much time as possible.

From the very brief things I’ve seen since Jones came in, I do have some faith he could do it. But if Charnley/Ashley waste the next two games with Bruce in charge, it’s over.

There’s no way we finish above Fulham and Brighton play much better football. I feel we are looking at Burnley and they’ll scab enough points.

Liverpool btw have lost at home to Burnley, Brighton and Fulham lately and can completely fuck off.

Spot on.  Me and my mates have been discussing this and in the 20 months Bruce has been here I think we have looked comfortable (not dominating) in approximately 5 games.  We nearly always, well 99% of the time, look second best.  I'm including the teams we have played in the lower leagues.

There’s no way we finish above Fulham and Brighton play much better football. I feel we are looking at Burnley and they’ll scab enough points.

Liverpool btw have lost at home to Burnley, Brighton and Fulham lately and can completely f*** off.

They played basically a reserve team for most of the game today also. Looks like they’re not bothered about European qualification this year as I can’t see them winning the Champions League.

Fulham will be safe come final day. Wouldn’t be surprised if they just rocket up the league, leaving us, Brighton and Burnley in shit...

They'll be rushed back and susceptible to further injuries. If he'd gone for the win today he could have taken less risk in bringing them back. But it's all about point accumulation.

Just been on a Brighton forum and it's about as cheery as here. They're convinced they're going down.

they have a horrendous run in - just 6 definite points against us and sheffutd.

I don’t really have any confidence Jones will turn it around. No real element of surprise with tactical changes and tweaks to the formation. As the set up and high press is clearly his doing. So teams have plenty of footage on us and we’ve not seemed flexible in changing shape to counter the opposition, or suit what personnel we have.

Also, there won’t be any of that new manager bounce. If that is even a thing. As he’s been here a while now and it’s not like players are suddenly going to get a lift or put a bit extra in for the new man.

Who am I kidding, anyway. Bruce will be here to manage us next season. Where I’m sure we’ll comfortably finish mid-table. In the Championship.