Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I think the way things are, setting up to be as solid as we can and trying to nick the odd game 1-0 is our best bet. I don’t see Carroll coming into this set up and doing that. We’ve some rank awful players but Carroll is barely a footballer anymore.

I think the way things are, setting up to be as solid as we can and trying to nick the odd game 1-0 is our best bet. I don’t see Carroll coming into this set up and doing that. We’ve some rank awful players but Carroll is barely a footballer anymore.

We’ll see next week, I think he will play due to Bruce being worried about their threat from set pieces.

If we don't win against Brighton, think that's us done imo - if we don't have enough about us to beat a relegation rival, it'll tell all you all you need to know about the "fight" in the supposed head coach and his squad of players.

Bruce is (obvs) literally hoping for a resurgence when ASM, Almiron and Wilson are back in the fold...which is an absolutely dangerous game to play.

And Bruce calls that management? Fuck off.

Aye, tonight’s last gasp point, and point away at WBA all become worthless if we don’t win against Brighton.

Need to go out and win against WBA as they are in competition with us, likewise Brighton. Picking up a draw against Villa is pissing into the wind if we’ve settled at Hawthorns and end up losing to Brighton.

Disagree we should and must win verses Brighton.

Clear he settling for an unbeaten run hoping when our “big” 3 are back we will be ok, I agree very dangerous game. My mate was scathing last night saying I knew nothing about football if I thought we were awful last night , don’t get it, we were .

Brighton have a very hard run coming up , we need them to at best draw v Southampton, then a draw v us would see them in big trouble .

Are we set to go down? I’m 50/50 it depends on other results for me , other failings is our only hope as draws are as good as we have at the moment.I stand by last night we were terrible.

Final games of the season Vs Sheffield and Fulham are the must wins imo, considering we should have ASM, Miggy and Wilson back.

Until then, it's about getting some draws in and hoping we stay in it enough so those final 2 games matter.

Of course a win would be nice but so poor in front of goal. Even just Wilson back and we'd have had enough to beat WBA and Villa.

He’s getting to 75 mins now and if it’s no breakthrough he’s taking the point, clear as day , no matter who we are playing .He talks about a points plan and you can visibly see him playing this out.

Brighton will be exactly the same .

Warren Barton on TalkSPORT talking great stuff - worthwhile going back and listening to it 22:15 onwards, doubt it’ll be a Jamie O’Hara hot take or Jim White exclusive stuck on their YouTube

Players thinking From day one we need to grind out results, is that what you think of me?

One fight too many for Bruce. He feels like worlds against him, but fans just want a side to go out and be on front foot and play. Doing himself no favours.

With Bobby, taking over from Ruud, didn’t have the greatest players but he but us in best mindset. Would never go away to Southampton and think we can grind out a draw here.

Jonjo Shelvey doesn’t warrant two players around him doing running for him. He’s doing nothing on the ball to deserve that.

What show was it on and what day?

Couldn’t give a fuck a single fuck regarding that obese delinquent we have as our manager.

Us/fans being able to support a Premier League side next season is now down to the players.

Hoying me neck out here, but even Jeff Hendrick is going to be senior lad in that dressing room

. He’s played for Ireland, he’s an experienced pro despite how turd he’s been.

Jeff would have trained with sessions run by Roy Keane, playing for Dyche couldn’t be easy.

Point is, even the worst performing player in this side has the mentality, and ability to survive at this level.

Howay, would chip in a few quid to hear Roy Keane analyse Jeff Hendrick’s Newcastle performances.

Part of me wants to hate Keane, but he’s the most sensible and normal talking!

would love to know what he was thinking when he was way Jeff.

I should probably be ashamed for saying this but I groaned last night night when we scored, that goal saved Bruce a lot of flak this week, if he gets a result against Brighton he's going nowhere.

Brighton will beat us comfortably. Both Brighton and Fulham the same tally of points at Anfield as we did in home games against Wolves and Villa plus an away game at WBA. They both play far better football, our hope is Burnley and they’ll scab enough points (cheers Liverpool again).

Brighton will beat us comfortably. Both Brighton and Fulham the same tally of points at Anfield as we did in home games against Wolves and Villa plus an away game at WBA. They both play far better football, our hope is Burnley and they’ll scab enough points (cheers Liverpool again).

Brighton have won 1 game at home all season.

The game is clearly not lost already.  :lol:

Brighton have won 1 game at home all season.

The game is clearly not lost already.  :lol:

Aye, the table doesn't lie. Brighton are shite, too. Otherwise they wouldn't be down there with us.