Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

10 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Maya Jama would be an improvement on Shelvey tbf.

Got a lot in common those two. Maya Jama has a great pair of Bristol Cities, whereas Jonjo should be playing for Bristol City.

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

We could easily lose the next 4, with hammerings from Leeds and Man Utd.

From Man Utd, yeah. Depends what Leeds turns up and what Newcastle turns up for that game tbf. 

If Bruce doesn't win any of the next 2 league games I think it'll start to turn. That'll be facilitated if we lose the cup game against Burnley. 

Not sure why so many people are confident we won't be in a relegation battle this season unless everyone thinks there are so many teams much worse than us. Norwich look poor, Southampton will struggle but nobody else looks particularly worse than us. Wilson or ASM get injured, Willock doesn't score every game, the defense and midfield remain as shit as we know they are, trouble is coming. Bring it on.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

If Willock, Almiron, ASM and Wilson are fit for most of the season we'll be fine. 

I agree , it’s when they aren’t and won’t be that we are in deep shit 

4 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

From Man Utd, yeah. Depends what Leeds turns up and what Newcastle turns up for that game tbf. 

If Bruce doesn't win any of the next 2 league games I think it'll start to turn. That'll be facilitated if we lose the cup game against Burnley. 

I mean it’s fairly remarkable that we need any more matches for people to ‘start to turn’.

Did the 50,000 thickos not watch last season? Or do they just turn up in person?

Edited by Fantail Breeze