Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Didn't really think I'd be visiting this thread this season. With goals and attacking threat from Wilson, Willock and ASM we should be well clear, but can see them either being injured for much of the season, or just deciding it's not worth bothering giving 100% for a club going nowhere under one of the most useless management teams in the league. 

Can't see where the first win is coming from at the moment. Tactically inept, defensively fragile, slow and weak in attack and prone to physical and mental fatigue.

We've not got a great squad but our first 11 is capable of so much more than its showing. There is a desperate need for a managerial change, sadly, for SD FC that's not coming any time soon. We stick with Bruce we get flushed this season.

We need to find a win soon or we could very easily end up being an Aston Villa/Sunderland type season. The hostility growing in the crowd, an owner who isn’t interested and a dreadfully incompetent manager. Perfect recipe for disaster.

Regardless of how good some individual players are ‘on paper’, we could end up in real trouble.

I voted 0 last season and 1 this season but, after only four games, it’s clear that relegation is a real possibility. I didn’t expect Bruce and “the board” to have a public spat (at all), and two reports of player/staff conflict in the same week speak to genuine dissent in the ranks. 

I was also certain Ashley would stick with Bruce through thick and thin, but we’ve got all the ingredients for a truly toxic season. Ashley might well give the fat mess the flick, who fucking knows with him.

All of which to say I’m changing my vote to 6 on the assumption we lose to Leeds and Bruce stays on. Probably a 3 if Bruce is fired before February.

I don't think Ashley could give two fucks if his staff are arguing and at each others throats. He doesn't care about people being happy in the workplace and I don't doubt that he'll assume that it'll all just work out in the end, just like it did last season.

45 minutes ago, Robster said:

I don't think Ashley could give two fucks if his staff are arguing and at each others throats. He doesn't care about people being happy in the workplace and I don't doubt that he'll assume that it'll all just work out in the end, just like it did last season.

He might end up being right TBF, although the risk is obviously way too big for any normal person to take. 

I think the Southampton point and the Leeds one probably relegated us. Bruce seems close to the edge to me and those points will just keep him going on long enough where the damage will be irreparable by the time he leaves/is ever sacked. 

Although we are shite under Bruce I always just thought we would be slightly too good to go down. But when you actually look at it there is only really Norwich and Burnley who are worse. Who is the other team people think we can finish above? Palace? Watford? Brentford? Starting to worry them teams are already pulling away from us. Id have us at a 7 out of 10 now

A loss at Watford could push him closer than one to Leeds tbf, the hierarchy and the mongs will see Leeds as a good side in spite of the fact they're yet to win. 

I've posted it a few times now, Bruce will relegate us this season. Remove him and we stop up comfortably. 

26 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

A loss at Watford could push him closer than one to Leeds tbf, the hierarchy and the mongs will see Leeds as a good side in spite of the fact they're yet to win. 

I've posted it a few times now, Bruce will relegate us this season. Remove him and we stop up comfortably. 

Agree entirely with this.