Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Just now, Awaymag said:

0, its only 7 games into the new season.  Plenty of time to turn this round.  A few wins and we will be mid table before we know it.  The squad is fine for mid table at the moment, it was the manager that was holding us back, not the squad.

We still have the manager :pow:

The players we've got are clearly capable of competing with mid-table sides (some of whom we doubtless should already have taken points from). Whomever comes in now will need to hit the ground running and at least get the shit show at the back sorted.

Fuck, man, the next appointment is going to be absolutely crucial.

Yup, I'm at a solid 2 now, no reason other than the takeover potentially buying safety in January and bringing in a competent manager. The only reason I'm not at 1 is I always have a little bit of pessimism at the back of my mind, but then after 14 years of Ashley I think it's been brainwashed into me.

With Bruce and no takeover, we are/were going down. I’m probably at a 5 right now. Next manager and January transfer window will be bigger than ever before in so many ways as to what the end result looks like at the end of the season as to whether we stay up or go down. It’s the defence that worries me, we have goals in us even without Wilson, but we look so brittle at the back, any team attacking us has a real chance of scoring. 

Reckon we need 15 points from the fixtures before Leicester. That’ll put us on 18 points after 20 games going into the transfer window, anything in the 5 games from Leicester leading up to New Year is a bonus. Get a few signings and aim for around 25 points in the last 18 games and hopefully we never have to see this thread again.

Aye, get rid of Bruce, don't hire Lampard and we're safe. If Bruce is jettisoned before Sunday we have a good chance of beating Tottenham imo. Can see 5-7 points from the next 4: Spurs (h), Palace (a), Chelsea (h), Brighton (a).

Get a good manager in asap so he can work with the players and who knows, we could be looking at 7-10 points.

I’m still at a 6.

Bruce or not we are in a very bad position with our squad that will be hard to repair. January will be too late.

to be honest though I’m chilled with the idea of relegation so long as the owners don’t freak out which I’m sure they won’t.