Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

26 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Palace in 13th on 26 points was the only team within the drop zone to reach that total  last year. 

I doubt 17th place will have that many points. Closer to a point per game which keeps us just about in touch ready for reinforcements.

1 hour ago, samptime29 said:

Could really do with beating Brighton like. Just can't see it. We are in big trouble.

The only saving grace is that Watford, Leeds and Burnley have games that you would also expect them to lose. 

Edited by et tu brute

My real worry is that the other teams around us are picking up points with the occasional win. Really cannot see where the next win will come from, against any team. The defense, is weak, but slowly improving, but goals against per game are worrying, and generally do not lie. We have one decent half fit striker. We are going to have an awful lot of Brewcie luck to gain points.  There is not a team there at present.
However, I am hopeful that our new landlords are improving things, and want to succeed, and are trying to find the root problems, rather than some more chip paper with cheap emulsion to cover the gaping holes. Time is the issue this season. 

6pts adrift with a bad GD, could easily be 9 by the New year.

Didn't Rafa try and aim for a point a game? We are already way behind that, and for all I think 32 could be safe this season, it still means us getting 28 from 28.

We somehow need to find 11pts in the next 10 games I think, to give us a chance.

Right now we don't look like getting any points. Looks like the players don't care much for Jones neither.

The current situation is 100% the fault of Ashley and Bruce however the likes of Edwards and Holt will pin this on the new manager and owners, in fact I'll be surprised if they don't both write a "Karma" article to prove how great they are.

Parasites 

My worry is that if we get relegated the epl will put in place an O&D test that the PIF can't satisfy when we win promotion back to the EPL and will be disqualified as a director which means PCP and the Reuben brothers will have to bankroll the club and the Reubens may not want that and PCP may not be able to bankroll us without tje PIF funding!!!

10 minutes ago, Ankles Bennett said:

My worry is that if we get relegated the epl will put in place an O&D test that the PIF can't satisfy when we win promotion back to the EPL and will be disqualified as a director which means PCP and the Reuben brothers will have to bankroll the club and the Reubens may not want that and PCP may not be able to bankroll us without tje PIF funding!!!

As I’ve said a few times that wouldn’t get through a court challenge if they did, the Premier League have set the bar already saying that PIF are separate from the state, so what are they going to disqualify them on?