Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I think it'll be close, like 50/50 at this point in time (and that's being generous) - not blaming the new owner though, the damage was already done before they got here, to both reputation, state of the club, et all. If the club itself was viable to a good, top end manager then fair enough, I just think we're in such a state that it was always going to be difficult. If we go down, it won't be the end of the world, it'll just postpone out world domination for a season or two.

6 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

10 we aint getting out of this.  Think the new owners are becoming paralysed with process.   4 weeks and the answer could be Howe.   How?

10 ffs. 

How much you got in the bank? Go stick it all on us going down. 

Just now, Elliottman said:

10 ffs. 

How much you got in the bank? Go stick it all on us going down. 

we'll see.  If we employ Howe - I think he will be sacked by end of Feb at the latest and nailed on to go down.

Guest neesy111
15 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

10 we aint getting out of this.  Think the new owners are becoming paralysed with process.   4 weeks and the answer could be Howe.   How?

Good to see you aren't panicking....

I think we will struggle to stay up with Howe, so much will depend on not being cut adrift by January and being able to strengthen with proven quality. I just can’t see Howe being able to get us enough points upto that stage sadly.

11 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Its amazing people have jumped up a couple of points since the Chelsea defeat when very little has changed.

I laboured under the delusion that the pig was just a little dirty and I’m presented with the fact that it is actually airborne 

Edited by Billy Pilgrim

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Its amazing people have jumped up a couple of points since the Chelsea defeat when very little has changed.

Isn't that the entire point though.

Was thinking we need 7 before the tough fixtures kick, any less and can't see us staying up, the gap will be too big with anything less to have any confidence about staying up.

Edited by Wolfcastle

4 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Isn't that the entire point though.

Was thinking we need 7 before the tough fixtures kick, any less and can't see us staying up, the gap will be too big with anything less to have any confidence about staying up.

That's fair enough, but no one was expecting anything from Chelsea and it was looking unlikely we'd appoint anyone in time for Brighton.

If we were to be relegated and then won promotion again, can the PL fuck us over in any way when it comes to our owners? Would we have to go through a new OD test or how does that work? 

If we were relegated I'm not worried we wouldn't come back up sporting wise, but I'm not sure how worried I should be about us getting shafted by the PL 😬

5 for me. We're a shitshow after fourteen years of chronic mismanagement. Howe clearly is no mug but is he the right sort for an immediate and abrupt reversal of fortunes? I'm not so sure either way, hence the fencey vote of a 5.

Probably a 5 or 6. Still 6pts to make up, Jones has still done the bulk of preparation for Brighton so we'll probably get beat again. Hopefully though we get the manager bounce and take points from Brentford, Norwich, Burnley and Leicester.