Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Just now, cookidge said:

December is almost a write off for us in terms of fixtures, as are the last few games of the season. We need to be safe by end of April by a stretch.

Burnley, Leicester and Everton are chances of points imo.

Just now, cookidge said:

December is almost a write off for us in terms of fixtures, as are the last few games of the season. We need to be safe by end of April by a stretch.

Burnley just got a point away to Chelsea. Whilst that kind of result is rare, let's not assume we will lose every game.

Times are changing. We need to have a positive attitude if we are to succeed.

1 minute ago, Robster said:

Burnley just got a point away to Chelsea. Whilst that kind of result is rare, let's not assume we will lose every game.

Under Mr Doubtfire December was a write off. Under a manager not scared to have a go and who knows how to set a team up it most certainly is not. 

1 minute ago, Robster said:

I am positive. I'm moreso of the mindset that we don't take games outside of the toughest games for granted, as those tougher games suddenly become must-win, and that's worrying.

12 minutes ago, Robster said:

Kevin Keegan would be ashamed of you for having that attitude.

No way this team is staying up, again that first 45 was the worse I’ve ever seen us play in all my life and that’s second half despite being better, was still fucking ugly and painful to watch.

3 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

2 points from Palace away, Chelsea home and Brighton away is a decent return in isolation, but fear we'll be cut adrift with the December run of fixtures.

Let's hope we can take advantage of the home games before then.

I don't think it'll be as bad as it looks on paper. Things have a way of leveling out. Our next 3 home games are must-wins though, even if for confidence alone.

21 minutes ago, HTT II said:

No way this team is staying up, again that first 45 was the worse I’ve ever seen us play in all my life and that’s second half despite being better, was still fucking ugly and painful to watch.

it wasn’t even the worst this season 😂

Down to an 8 from a 9, mainly based on cautious optimism about the impact Eddie can have. We still have a massive, massive task ahead though. And it doesn't help that this year's league seems to be the strongest it has been for a long time.