Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Leicester got pumped 3-0 today without touching the ball after a similar performance against Arsenal.

Just before our match they have a crucial Europa tie away at Napoli.

Burnley have won one match all season, Norwich too.

What is their mindsets going to be going into our games?

Norwich have won twice btw, and it may seem like I’m being overly negative, I’m actually on the what me feeling positive about our long term future, I just can’t see these players(defenders) getting us out of the position we are in.

The takeover happened at the worst possible time and I think it will cost us. I’m about at a 7. Howe will need to learn fast who our weak links are - utter rubbish like Ritchie etc. Took a much better manager in Rafa 4 games to figure out who needed binning off.

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

The takeover happened at the worst possible time and I think it will cost us. I’m about at a 7. Howe will need to learn fast who our weak links are - utter rubbish like Ritchie etc. Took a much better manager in Rafa 4 games to figure out who needed binning off.

Was there a bad time for the takeover to happen? 

We won't be one of the 3 worst teams in the league between now and May. The issue is whether we have dropped to many points for it to count.

Fuck it. Have a right good go and back Eddie.

27 goals in 12 games, you cannot keep having to score at least 2 goals to even get a chance of a draw. I cannot see that changing until January and there’s a pretty good chance that will be too late. We are already 7 points (8 really with the goal difference) behind 16th place. If you keep playing the same keeper and defenders that is not going to change. I know some are still hopeful, but I just feel there will be too much to do come January. 

January will be huge for us, I've just been texting a pal, saying how we seriously need to secure a DOF with good contacts, and focus on the loan market as its risk free, target those players at better clubs out of favour. Target players at the end of their deals also.

He was saying players might not come because of our position, but really its risk free for them, if it's a loan and they're not playing for their current sides, it's not really an issue. We could easily match their wages, and even pay a loan fee if needed.

I think it's our best bet out of trouble. 

Looks pretty grim, got to be said, looking down the barrel. 

Simply can't afford to continue to give every team we play easy, simple, soft as fuck goals. Darlow and Clark need to be dropped immediately, they're horrific and look shot to pieces. 

6 minutes ago, midds said:

Simply can't afford to continue to give every team we play easy, simple, soft as fuck goals. Darlow and Clark need to be dropped immediately, they're horrific and look shot to pieces. 

Lascelles as well for me 

1 minute ago, midds said:

I would actually argue Lascelles, Murphy and Ritchie need dropping also. All 5 are a total liability as the goals against suggests. I know it seems dropping 5 all at once is a lot, but it can’t be any worse than what we’re seeing. If he’s keeping the 5 at the back, then keep Lascelles between Schar and Fernandez. 

9 minutes ago, midds said:

Ritchie too.  Most goals come down his side.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

I would actually argue Lascelles, Murphy and Ritchie need dropping also. All 5 are a total liability as the goals against suggests. I know it seems dropping 5 all at once is a lot, but it can’t be any worse than what we’re seeing. If he’s keeping the 5 at the back, then keep Lascelles between Schar and Fernandez. 

Lascelles is thick as fuck. Not sure he’ll ever be helped. Passhun but no brain.

7 minutes ago, Rich said:

Up to a five from a four, but loads of positive signs today. Defence needs sorting.

Aye, similar to where I'm at. We're moving in the right direction, but the defence is still a massive concern. I have no idea how Darlow kept his place today.

Edited by The Prophet