Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

15/8 for us to go down seems quite generous, to me. 

Just lost basically all of our attacking FRET for a good few weeks.  It sounds like the dressing room have finally had enough of the cabbage in charge.  We don't fluke results like we did a fair few times last season and a bit earlier this season.  Bruce plays his favourites and this formation now seems like it's here to stay.  Despite it not really working without Wilson and against certain teams.  We look like we're going to concede every time the other team gets at us and we now have fuck all going the other way. 

I guess beat WBA and those odds will lengthen.  But still.  I'm tempted to have £50 on.  Just to soften the blow when the inevitable happens.

Fulham have played better than us all season, but have struggled to score goals. They still have the same problem now, but have had fortuitous fixtures of late.

Having said that since Jones arrived Fulham have taken nine points from six games, while we've taken seven. So there's not much between us at all.

No club with this amount of baggage be it the takeover, injuries, players revolting, Steve Bruce just being revolting can do anything but go down when they are in a relegation fight. So much negativity. We are entirely dependent on other fucking up, gifting us goals and losing around us. Can't see it.

With today's results would a poo tomorrow along with a Fulham loss be a decent weekend?

I still think Burnley are in the mix but if we lose tomorrow then today's point is massive for them.

I’ve just had a shite, felt great, so yep decent weekend  :lol:

Nah, as many draws as we can scrape until a couple of players come back, then maybe try to win a game at the end. Could actually come down to winning one of the last two games, which would be interesting.

We might scrape a couple of draws going off that performance. Going to need a couple of wins at the end of the season IMO.

I believe we need another three wins and two draws to be safe, and I have no confidence in the current squad to even get that. It is looking bleak.

There’s absolutely no chance of that happening.

Villa at home we might get a point and Sheffield is another where they will already be relegated by then.

I see 4 point maximum. We have a disgusting run in.

Nah, as many draws as we can scrape until a couple of players come back, then maybe try to win a game at the end. Could actually come down to winning one of the last two games, which would be interesting.

Halcyon days.

We're a bad team incapable of delivering good performances and the team spirit is obviously incredibly fragile, but I still think we'll limp over the line. We're ahead of Brighton and Fulham so it only takes one of them to keep avoiding victories to ensure dismal affairs like today's are perfectly sufficient. Our fixture list up to the Liverpool game at the end of April is pretty kind, especially compared to Brighton (ManU, Everton, Chelsea).

Ashley is going to be in for a shock when there’s no takeover and crowds are well below 30,000 in the championship and they will be. This club is going to be totally f***ed for years.

:lol:  Don’t be so fuking stupid