Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Still 5 points so not all lost, Leeds away at Spurs and Brighton in there next two so assuming we lose to Arsenal it'll be 5 points adrift going into the Norwich and Burnley games at home back to back, if we can take 6 points, or at rhe very least 4 I think we'll be ok 

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Some right reactionists in here :lol: 

Norwich with a bounce, but they’ll continue to struggle for the rest of the season. 

We’ll finish above this Brentford team.

Leeds, Burnley & Southampton will all be in the mix too.

It’s hardly reactionist 😂 we haven’t won in 12, sat bottom of the league and cut adrift by 5points.

No team has ever stayed up after not winning the first 12 games.

Edited by SUPERTOON

It's really difficult to assess at this point. I think our team and manager is easily a lower mid-table side. But we've had such a terrible start and have horrible fixtures to come. 

I think it's very important we equalised today, for more than just cos it meant we got a point. It'll be huge from a mentality/confidence point of view. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

It’s hardly reactionist 😂 we haven’t won in 12, sat bottom of the league and cut adrift by 5points.

Can't believe people are still acting like it's being hysterical to suggest a team that's still not won a single game and concedes more goals than any other team will probably go down :lol:

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

It’s hardly reactionist 😂 we haven’t won in 12, sat bottom of the league and cut adrift by 7 points.

We’ve got a new (competent) manager who is clearly going to set us up to win matches. The previous 11 games are fairly irrelevant now when considering form.

The way I see it the season started today but we’ve given teams like Brentford, Southampton, Burnley, Leeds etc. a 3-8 point head start over 26 games.

Do I expect us to overturn that? Absolutely.

Getting knickers in a twist just because Norwich and Villa won is very reactionary. The season isn’t defined by any one match. 

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Think I'm the only one feeling more positive after today[emoji38]

Wasn't a great result but there was a massive difference in terms of performance. The more Eddie works with them the better we'll get. Darlow cost us today.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

We’ve got a new (competent) manager who is clearly going to set us up to win matches. The previous 11 games are fairly irrelevant now when considering form.

The way I see it the season started today but we’ve given teams like Brentford, Southampton, Burnley, Leeds etc. a 6-10 point head start over 26 games.

Do I expect us to overturn that? Absolutely.

Getting knickers in a twist just because Norwich and Villa won is very reactionary. The season isn’t defined by any one match. 

Who’s getting their knickers in a twist? We are in an absolutely awful position and will probably be worse after Arsenal next. Yes we have a better manager but that defence cannot be fixed till we bring in new players and we are likely to be in an even worse position by then.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Who’s getting their knickers in a twist? We are in an absolutely awful position and will probably be worse after Arsenal next. Yes we have a better manager but that defence cannot be fixed till we bring in new players and we are likely to be in an even worse position by then.

You’ve just said “10”. :lol: So you’re not getting your knickers in a twist but it’s 100% certain we’re relegated with 26 matches still to be played.

Calm down, have a glass of water or something.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

You’ve just said “10”. :lol: So you’re not getting your knickers in a twist but it’s 100% certain we’re relegated with 26 matches still to be played.

Calm down, have a glass of water or something.

No I’m not getting my knickers in a twist at all, everything single thing points to us being relegated despite and improved display going forward today.