Newcastle United vs West Ham Utd- 17/4/2021 - 12:30pm KO - Live on Sky Sports

joeyt

1 hour ago, Lazarus said:

3-1 to West Ham.

Did we ever get that brucey bingo excuses card going?

'Wuh having playahs get back to fitness'

'Accumulation of points'

'Half tha leygue in relegehtion fight'

'Pleysed with commitment/progress'

On 15/04/2021 at 12:49, The Prophet said:

Rice will be a huge miss for them (especially when the replacement is Noble), him and Soucek in the middle have been the cornerstone of their success.

They've won both games he's been out like. 

Guest HTT II

Similar starting lineup to Burnley away, the purples will be introduced later on when we are chasing the game, can we pull off another result?

We effectively need ASM/Wilson especially to bail us out. I’d settle for a point...

Get that and win one other game before the final game and we will stay up IMO.

Edited by HTT II

Obviously it's all guesswork but I'm thinking a draw out of this difficult run may be enough but we would absolutely have to beat Sheffield Utd. At least I feel the fight is there within the squad and I enjoy wanting us to win. 

Ashley and Bruce staying negates any hope but I'll deal with that once I know what impact any arbitration/takeover has dealt on us.

We dont EVER do anything easy so this West Ham side full of confidence should win , at a party at 1pm so wont be watching , beware the safe feeling we all have.

0-1

I actually felt something resembling what Newcastle winning should feel like against Burnley, i'm feeling quite invested in tomorrow's game aswell.

I think it's the final hope of staying up, getting rid of Ashley and Bruce and becoming a football club again (a potentially very good one aswell).

Feels like the Smith's song..

"So please, please, please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time"

But this is NUFC and we all know we won't. [emoji38]

Edited by ToonArmy1892

2 hours ago, Candi_Hills said:

We need a win. We can easily lose the next 4. If Fulham muster a win in that time their tails will be up.

A point would be a great result tbh. I'm sure a win would be the ideal, but let's be realistic, most neutrals would expect them to win not us.