Newcastle United 3-2 West Ham United - Post-match reaction from page 17

Yorkie

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Watch Bruce be like "its not good for your health being Newcastle manager" instead of accepting responsibility for his own rancid 2nd half tactics the odious cunt. 

This is nailed on to be his quote.

Or ‘It’s not easy being a manager, is it?’

Genuinely could give a fuck how crap we were 2nd half its all about the points at this stage of the season. 7 points from 9 was unthinkable after the Brighton game. Just get through this season and lets see what the summer brings! 

As an aside West Ham love a 3-2 match. Everytime I watch them its 3-2 :lol:

Pretty dreadful second half.  I detest how often we play the ball out from the back, get put under a little pressure & play the ball back to the keeper only for them to hoof it up the pitch so we lose possession anyway.

Also, I know they had injuries but how the hell are West Ham in the top 4?

Guest HTT II

Wow, we escaped, absolute horror show or a performance, but we won. One more point should do it. 3 more would guarantee it IMO. May this be Bruce’s last ever time here come the end of the season.

Just now, HTT II said:

Wow, we escaped, absolute horror show or a performance, but we won. One more point should do it. 3 more would guarantee it IMO. May this be Bruce’s last ever time here come the end of the season.

Now now, don’t be too hasty.

Bruce is quite welcome here as manager of our opinion.

Quite enjoyed that, basically don't watch football anymore and when I do it's inevitably dull. Watching the last 30 of that certainly wasn't boring, anyway.

I couldn't watch that fat mess on the sideline every week though, my heart goes out to you all. :lol:

Sat off 2nd half, pretty much our first meaningful venture forward in the 83rd minute we have one cleared off the line and score. Christ I hate Bruce man, horrid cunt.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Just now, toontownman said:

Not sure what Clark is doing for the first goal. Unlucky with the second.

Maybe a little harsh but he’s another Rafa was moving out of the team a long with Gayle, Shelvey etc that have found their way back involved under Bruce. Clark has been at fault for quite a few goals lately. 

8 minutes ago, ikri said:

Pretty dreadful second half.  I detest how often we play the ball out from the back, get put under a little pressure & play the ball back to the keeper only for them to hoof it up the pitch so we lose possession anyway.

You have Shelvey and now Longstaff sitting just in front of the defence the whole game. It’s so obvious where the problem lies to anybody, but unfortunately we have an absolute fraud as manager 

14 minutes ago, ikri said:

I feel like that’s been a common theme for us for best part of 10 years. Maybe longer. That’s all we did under Pardew. Rafa changed than and now we’re back to the same predictable shit again. I’d love to watch a Newcastle side with a tactical game plan again and one that’s comfortable on the ball.