Merseyside Reds vs Newcastle United - 24/4/2021 - 12:30pm Kick Off - Live on BT Sport

joeyt

The Scouse wallpushing cunts were shite and got turned over by Fulham, Burnley and Brighton at home but you just know they'll decide to switch it on and routinely duff us 3 or 4 nowt like every other year, the wankers.

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Listen, wuhv had a good run of results which has bought wuh some breathing space and make no mistake, wuh gunna gow and have a gow.

Spice? Spayce?

I once read in The Viz that the Glaswegian pronunciation of "Spice Girl" is the same as the American pronunciation of "Space Ghetto". Blew my mind.

2 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Listen, wuhv had a good run of results which has bought wuh some breathing space and make no mistake, wuh gunna gow and have a gow.

[emoji38]

It’s like Big Steve is in the room

It will be just a matter of time before some bell of a pundit  ( probably Jamie gobshite Redknapp ) 

... says " Anfield, home of the fans who stopped the super league because their owners listened to them" 

It would be great to take points off these entitled gobshites. But we have Steve Bruce in charge.

He'll play for a draw and blame some bad luck, VAR or it might be raining to hard.

0-3 

I think we'll somehow score first then shit the bed and not touch the ball for the rest of the first 45 minutes,go in at half time 3-1 down, make some half hearted changes at 60 minutes and fizzle out at 4-1