Still not worthy of a thread: Chat edition

BlueStar

9:00 - 14:30 sounds pretty good, like.

I had loads of holiday to take before April this year so I just took every Saturday off from Jan - Apr. Was working Mon-Tue and Thu-Fri. Never working more than two days is a row and then actually getting a proper rest in at the weekend... it was the perfect balance. Did just as much work as well. Whoever decided we should be working 5 days a week is a cunt. 

Ha the civil service is a farcical in Spain. Spanish bureaucracy isnt no joke. The single most worst thing about living there.  A complete fuck on every time you needed to get the simplest thing done. Im sure they do it on purpose too. 

"

His actions included:

• Drinking with pupils
  • Allowing one or more pupils to drink alcohol despite being under the legal age of 18
  • Threatening to "kick the head in" of one pupil and "kill" another
  • Telling one pupil: "I'm not in trouble - you'll be in trouble"
  • After being aggressive to one pupil, he kissed the boy's forehead and told him "you're all right"
  • Taking one or more pupils to a strip club
  • Acting aggressively towards the woman leading the trip when she tried to help him back to his tent
  • Exposing himself to the woman in a shared hotel room, although it was agreed this was not "malicious or sexually motivated"

:lol:  What a night that was. 

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

"

His actions included:

• Drinking with pupils
  • Allowing one or more pupils to drink alcohol despite being under the legal age of 18
  • After being aggressive to one pupil, he kissed the boy's forehead and told him "you're all right"
  • Acting aggressively towards the woman leading the trip when she tried to help him back to his tent
  • Exposing himself to the woman in a shared hotel room, although it was agreed this was not "malicious or sexually motivated"

[emoji38]

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Aye we went to Paris and Disney in 9th year for some spurious reason. Likewise getting absolutely shitfaced in the Lakes (English, AS level) and Italy (History - even though I didn't study it, A Level).

Good job PCHS didn't have form for teachers shagging students @Super Duper Branko Strupar.

Was that the short haired blonde teacher?

On 21/04/2021 at 01:58, Lazarus said:

Pulling out is super easy, barely an inconvenience.

On 21/04/2021 at 02:00, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Tell that to the 3 kids I’m paying for. 

How the fuck this exchange didn't get any traction is beyond me.  You're slipping, N-O.

I'm gobsmacked by this Post Office scandal every time there's a story about it and have been for years. My former local PO in Sandyford closed down when they accused the little old lady who ran it of stealing £30k, her and a thousand others, who all suddenly decided to commit massive fraud at the same time, completely independent of each other.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I'm gobsmacked by this Post Office scandal every time there's a story about it and have been for years. My former local PO in Sandyford closed down when they accused the little old lady who ran it of stealing £30k, her and a thousand others, who all suddenly decided to commit massive fraud at the same time, completely independent of each other.

So many failings in it.  

32 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

You'd think an investigator, with basic competence, would have thought..."hmm, what else happened at the same time as all these frauds?". Figured out there was a new computer system and investigated. It seems like pure madness! 

I hope every single one of them gets record-breaking compensation. Those who went to jail should be even further compensated. 

Apparently more to it as well, how Royal Mail management kept on with prosecutuons even when Horizon system was in the process of being shown to be at fault.

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

"

His actions included:

• Drinking with pupils

:lol: