Still not worthy of a thread: Chat edition

BlueStar

12 hours ago, joeyt said:

Blown my mind a bit that Americans/rest of the world probably don't understand what a lollipop man is

I remember getting laughed out of the room once when I told a few Americans we call them lollipop men and have zebra/pelican/toucan/puffin crossings.

41 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

Pretty much sums up the shite chants that US sport fans have. Nee imagination. Crossing guard ffs.

WE'VE GOT... for 90 minutes.

Stop living in the past or pretending you're Boca/River fans. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

How is it closer now than it was during the Cuban Missile crisis?

"Between Russia's nuclear brinkmanship in its war on Ukraine, the real threats of climate change becoming increasingly dire and ongoing concerns about more possible pandemics caused by humans encroaching on formerly wild areas, the Bulletin chose to set the clock to the closest midnight yet."

Thay're the three main point, but add in that that the Western world is currently a divisive cesspit that could blow at any minute, and you're onto a winner. :lol: 

The IT crowd episode 'The Work Outing' is genuinely one of the finest pieces of comedy ever produced.

Should be listed up there with the best of them in the pantheon of comedy legend.

Has the duty free changed since Brexit? Ideally need to get some cigs,pipe tobacco and rolling tobacco plus a few cigars.so need to equal it out somehow

I believe you can put some in your hand luggage? 

10 hours ago, loki679 said:

The IT crowd episode 'The Work Outing' is genuinely one of the finest pieces of comedy ever produced.

Should be listed up there with the best of them in the pantheon of comedy legend.

Is that the one where Roy pretends he’s disabled? 

7 hours ago, astraguy said:

Has the duty free changed since Brexit? Ideally need to get some cigs,pipe tobacco and rolling tobacco plus a few cigars.so need to equal it out somehow

I believe you can put some in your hand luggage? 

Could you get me some Laphroaig?

It's mad how easy technology can inconvenience you in this day and age. Lost all my widgets on a Samsung system update and I'm fucking fuming. :lol: Had multiple sticky note widgets with a ton of lists and handy notes. All just disappeared in to thin air.