Still not worthy of a thread: Chat edition

BlueStar

6 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

We went on a school trip to Barcelona in 6th form which ended up just being a piss up with the teachers. All the "educational" trips were had planned we sacked off and just went sight seeing, to the beach and out every night. Not a chance everyone was 18. 

Rich cunt.

7 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Reading about this European school trips have me thinking about the time my school took our class to the local water treatment plant :lol:

There's a fucking 19th century theme park kinda place near here. That was the nicest place we went. I don't even think school ever took us into the fucking city. Meanwhile Branko went to Barca.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

There's a fucking 19th century theme park kinda place near here. That was the nicest place we went. I don't even think school ever took us into the fucking city. Meanwhile Branko went to Barca.

My school used to arrange ski trips to Italy and all sorts.

Even our Geography lessions were field trips to the beach or some such place.

EDIT: and that was just a bog standard wallsend school.

Edited by Lazarus

6 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: It was a pretty grim school tbh. Disco went there so it was never likely to be a classy establishment.

PCHS = Prudda High ?

Fingered a couple of lasses from there back in my teens. 

7 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Aye we coached it to Barcelona too. Fucking bleak.

We coached it to Holland in 1980, Middle schools A and B football teams to play 2 games in a week. I think there were only about 35 lads in the entire year.

The teams we played were rivals so we got on well with one team and fought the other.

Starting to realise just how bad my school actually was - all my school trips were to a farm in the middle of Dartmoor.  The same farm, every year.

1 hour ago, Ameritoon said:

Reading about this European school trips have me thinking about the time my school took our class to the local water treatment plant :lol:

At least it wasn't the box factory.

We bussed it to the alps for a school ski trip when I was 15. Think it took 36 hours.

First night got smashed on tiny beers.

Went skiing for a day.

Had the shits for next 3 days and didn’t leave the hotel.

Skiing for final day.

Snogged the face off a lass for most of the 36 hour journey home.

Top trip. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Alps, Barcelona, fucking Holland on school trips. Fucking disgrace. We went to the fucking lake a mile away and I used to count the days.

I've been to Umeå, Vasa, Berlin and Krakow on school trips. The two latter were during film school however and was just us getting smashed with our teachers. There was a club in Berlin called Suicide Circus, I'll stop the story there.