Still not worthy of a thread: Chat edition

7 hours ago, Froggy said:

Maybe a bit of a random one, but has anyone ever been to Bishop's Stortford, and more specifically for a night out?

What a random question :lol: and I am going to give an equally random answer. I park near there in the wagon quite regular and have been for many runs and walks all around the town. Seems like a very nice place. Plenty of pubs etc in the centre. I realise that information is of no real help for you but there you go. :lol:

59 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

What a random question :lol: and I am going to give an equally random answer. I park near there in the wagon quite regular and have been for many runs and walks all around the town. Seems like a very nice place. Plenty of pubs etc in the centre. I realise that information is of no real help for you but there you go. :lol:

This is a direct consequence of not being able to camp at Knebworth on the Friday. Landing in Stansted so need somewhere to spend the night before camping on the Saturday. 

4 hours ago, HTT II said:

Cambridge is so overrated as a place to stay and visit.

Depends what you want to do. I mean, there’s not a lot there apart from the University, but you can have an absolutely beautiful day punting down the Cam to Grantchester.