Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition

How old are their kids ?

As a kid growing up in the 70s, a bath on a Sunday was the norm, a cats lick of a flannel round the face before school and a sprint through the freezing showers after PE was enough.

Edited by madras

7 minutes ago, madras said:

How old are ther kids ?

As a kid growing up in the 70s, a bath on a Sunday was the norm, a cats lick of a flannel round the face before school and a sprint through the freezing showers after PE was enough.

20 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

Smelly kernt

I'm currently rocking a beard thats the longest its ever been grown to - maybe 2cm's or so,

Its got a bit a burst mattress kind of look to it as its untidy, it starts under my eyes, gray patches either side of my chin and it feels wierd when i go to sleep at night as if theres something on top of the pillow that my face is lying on.

Am tempted to grow it further but how do i avoid the tramp look AND the hipster twat look?

1 minute ago, Lazarus said:

I'm currently rocking a beard thats the longest its ever been grown to - maybe 2cm's or so,

Its got a bit a burst mattress kind of look to it as its untidy, it starts under my eyes, gray patches either side of my chin and it feels wierd when i go to sleep at night as if theres something on top of the pillow that my face is lying on.

Am tempted to grow it further but how do i avoid the tramp look AND the hipster twat look?

Do you get hairs growing up your neck, creating a duck's arse in the jawline? I do, so need to keep that trimmed.

3 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

13 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Lining the edges along your cheeks and neck goes a long way to cleaning up an unruly or patchy beard.

Beard balm or oil combed through once a day will soften it.

34 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Do you get hairs growing up your neck, creating a duck's arse in the jawline? I do, so need to keep that trimmed.

On my neck they grow every which way -- straight out, up, down, left, right

22 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Lining the edges along your cheeks and neck goes a long way to cleaning up an unruly or patchy beard.

Beard balm or oil combed through once a day will soften it.

Unruly is a good description. Its quite thick too.

Cant be arsed with styling it at the moment but that might change depending on trampy it gets :lol:

8 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Gawker is back. I hope they write all the most unflattering things about Peter Thiel.

Layout is tryhard madness.