Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition

Long story but the TLDR version is that we did Duke Of Edinburgh, came across a golf course, I thought it would be funny to moon the golfers teeing off. They didn’t think so, followed us by car to our final camping  place. Unknown to me it was the headmasters private golf members course. Called me in the next day, and that was me. I took the fall for two of my mates, and neither really thanked me for it, so pretty regretful.

It was the last thing of a number of incidents though. 

I’ll never forget 9/11, I watched the whole thing from start to finish unfold and it put me off flying for life, well it made me shit scared of flying, so many brave people that day and I can’t imagine the terror the whole of America felt that day and days after. It changed the world and in a negative way as two unlawful wars and countless losses of lives and destroyed countries/communities ensued as a result IMO. Along with Covid it’s been the most impactful event in my life for sure. RIP to all those that perished that day and those that have since died as a result, from NYC to Afghan and Iraq and elsewhere. And much thoughts and prayers to those that day impacted too!

Edited by HTT II

1 hour ago, BottledDog said:

Balls to that. Read my lips. If voted in as PM, I'll put mooning golfers straight to the top of the national curriculum.

So the top of your manifesto is "School kids should get their arses out in public more"?

Think id rather vote tory. Is close though. [emoji38]

2 hours ago, BottledDog said:

Balls to that. Read my lips. If voted in as PM, I'll put mooning golfers straight to the top of the national curriculum.

Ha! He was such a cunt as well, he clearly knew what they term “mooning” meant but he called me into his office at school, and made me explain. Just kick me out, I know it’s happening. 

2 hours ago, Papavasiliou said:

So the top of your manifesto is "School kids should get their arses out in public more"?

Think id rather vote tory. Is close though. [emoji38]

Yard signs written in Ancient Greek.

Played footy tonight and felt OK, ran around a bit and although I didn’t score and more importantly didn’t have a heart attack, we won at least and  @ManDoonwas fucking class for us scoring a great goal at one point, I’m just waiting on my second bloods coming back at the end of the week, but feel so much better after basically taking time off work and cutting right down on my drinking, I’ll still attend my Friday appointment thing at the addiction place though and see what they say.

Edited by HTT II

So the doctors have just been on the phone and said I need to come in tomorrow for more bloods and tests, I said look what’s going on I feel fine etc.,they said they will speak to me tomorrow and said I was crazy playing footy last night so now I’m skitzing out of my mind lol. FFS man…

Edited by HTT II

18 minutes ago, HTT II said:

So the doctors have just been on the phone and said I need to come in tomorrow for more bloods and tests, I said look what’s going on I feel fine etc.,they said they will speak to me tomorrow and said I was crazy playing footy last night so now I’m skitzing out of my mind lol. FFS man…

Shit dude just catching up after being black ops for a month or something, hope things are ok 

44 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Why didnt you consult with Dr Laz before playing footy? [emoji38]

You may have set back your recovery by a few weeks ya dafty

On 12/09/2021 at 06:50, ManDoon said:

Long story but the TLDR version is that we did Duke Of Edinburgh, came across a golf course, I thought it would be funny to moon the golfers teeing off. They didn’t think so, followed us by car to our final camping  place. Unknown to me it was the headmasters private golf members course. Called me in the next day, and that was me. I took the fall for two of my mates, and neither really thanked me for it, so pretty regretful.

It was the last thing of a number of incidents though. 

That sounds very harsh.

Quite a few people got expelled in my school I think. A lad got expelled from my form class, the final straw was him wanking in class. This was only year 8.

30 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

That sounds very harsh.

Quite a few people got expelled in my school I think. A lad got expelled from my form class, the final straw was him wanking in class. This was only year 8.

Didn't realise you were at school with Darren Grimes.