Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition

21 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Reminds me of that fella a few years ago who travelled from Leeds to London via Germany with a really punchable face

He actually got a job with moneysavingexpert.com from that.

2 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

I mean...I fucking love that :lol: Seems to be a tradition, judging by the rabbit hole I narrowly escaped. 

The Enter Sandman one great too. Its magical that people can unite and come together with music.

3 hours ago, Wullie said:

Didn't realise you were at school with Darren Grimes.

Was a bit confused by this but a google search of 'Darren Grimes wanking in class' cleared things up, had never heard that :lol: Not sure the guy at my school's was crafty though. (Wasn't in the class at the time)

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Reminds me of that fella a few years ago who travelled from Leeds to London via Germany with a really punchable face

Speaking of nonces, what happend to that other tight arse that was definitely noncing his dog.

He on a register yet?

6 hours ago, joeyt said:

So one of his jobs was part time at an estate agent, the other was being employed by his parents. And he was given a car. And he was paying his parents £120pm rent (which I’m guessing included food and bills). And when he went full time he could bank £1200 a month on a £14000 salary (eh?). And then he could put £11K down to buy a £115K house (I have no idea if this would be possible with a £14K salary as a 19-year-old. Would his parents have had to be involved as guarantors?). And he could then rent that house out whilst living where - with his parents?

I mean, maybe. Sounds like he works bloody hard. Only...seems like he might have one or two advantages over the average young person.

3 hours ago, leffe186 said:

So one of his jobs was part time at an estate agent, the other was being employed by his parents. And he was given a car. And he was paying his parents £120pm rent (which I’m guessing included food and bills). And when he went full time he could bank £1200 a month on a £14000 salary (eh?). And then he could put £11K down to buy a £115K house (I have no idea if this would be possible with a £14K salary as a 19-year-old. Would his parents have had to be involved as guarantors?). And he could then rent that house out whilst living where - with his parents?

I mean, maybe. Sounds like he works bloody hard. Only...seems like he might have one or two advantages over the average young person.

be6.png