Liverpool 1-1 Newcastle United - 24/04/21

Disco

GET IN! Haven't celebrated a goal like that in ages :lol: Super League dickheads

(if that hadn't gone in I'd be absolutely fuming imagining being at Anfield and having that goal taken away, would ruin the game forever anyone there to have a last minute goal like that taken away)

1 minute ago, frankpingel said:

Should be 3 points to keep us up. Didn't deserve it but that doesn't make it right.

Not a chance that last minute is them with 11 men behind the ball if our’s isn’t chalked off.

Just now, Wilson said:

Absolute fuckin bollocks that disallowed goal. 

'its the law'.... Fuck fuckin off. 

Apparently the rules change from next season so that goal would then be allowed next season.. but they'll disallow it now already knowing they think its wrong..

Guest HTT II

I celebrated like mad, fuck that legacy club, fuck their yank owners, fuck hair transplant teeth replacement Klopp and fuck their plastic woe me ‘fans’, oh and fuck Bruce and Ashley, but NUFC (my club) it’s all :love:

Thought the whole game stunk from a rules POV. Hated seeing St Max getting cleaned out so cynically ( twice)  even before the VAR bullshit. Really sickening spoiler to what was a decent game finishing apart. 

Wow wow! Years since I’ve had emotions and celebrations like that! Was up round the room screaming when Wilson scored sat down shouting and livid it was wrongly ruled out to a minute later back up going wild! Dubravka superb kept us in it till the end too what a effort 

Just now, duo said:

Needs binning.  I hate it - ruining the game.

I would be permanently traumatized to be in amongst the fans celebrating a 93rd minute equalizer at Anfield and have it taken away by VAR. You'd have been wanting VAR's word for that second. 

Saved from dwelling on it today :lol:

1 minute ago, Stottie said:

Extra happy that that Fabinho deflected it in. Serves the cheating twat right for taking out ASM with a pretty high block.

:thup: Red for me that. Cynical professional fouls are one thing, but absolutely no need to clean him out like that. Surely ‘dangerous foul play’? 

A couple of thoughts:

1. Like most people, I used to like Klopp, but after his Super League cowardice, I now think he's a big shit and hope his team continued to regress. Really glad we took two points away from these arrogant turds.

2. That Fabinho challenge on Max was a red for me. He deviated from his natural path by about two metres and then absolutely clattered him with a high shoulder. Dangerous play all day. It was like something Wynn Davies would do.

Edited by Candi_Hills

Guest HTT II

Hope these cunts end up in the Europa League, even then they are undeserving of that. Today I felt like a NUFC supporter again, happy days, let’s get this fucking cunt Ashley out and get the takeover over with and get rid of Bruce too the fucking lucky bastard.