Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

I'm pleased it's changed, was sick of the sight of the old thread title like

Wait until you see this one for the next four months.

As a representative of the "Manorparkians Group" I can tell you that you will not be seeing this Thread Title (unchanged) for the next four months.

In fact I can formally announce that Takeover Day WILL BE on Monday 27th July 2020.

(Remember, you read it here first . . )

Do you have any reason to know this for 100% or is it just a theory of yours? I am as positive still as you are from looking at the facts but I have no substance other than my own opinion

Guest chopey

As a representative of the "Manorparkians Group" I can tell you that you will not be seeing this Thread Title (unchanged) for the next four months.

In fact I can formally announce that Takeover Day WILL BE on Monday 27th July 2020.

Great minds think alike

Maybe we dodged a bullet. They do seem a bit temperamental.

Absolutely mind boggling this like.

#becarefulwhatyouwishfor

Haha aye, I mean the current owner is basically holding a plastic bag over the clubs head and laughing as it slowly dies.  But it could be worse I suppose 😩

EID celebrations start 27th July in Saudi no business to be had in that week, I repeat no business to be had.

Staveley will make the announcement, the 'business bit' involving the Saudi's (transferring 80% of the money) will have already happened the previous week.

In other words, it is probably happening right now.

Do you have any reason to know this for 100% or is it just a theory of yours? I am as positive still as you are from looking at the facts but I have no substance other than my own opinion

Not a 'theory' really, just a logical and inescapable outcome, taking into account the serious people involved (Staveley/Reubens/PIF).

Not a 'theory' really, just a logical and inescapable outcome, taking into account the serious people involved (Staveley/Reubens/PIF).

Is the date something you have hears from someone, my belief for the last few weeks is that the end of the season would be the time it would be completed.

Yesterday's news seems like a Qatari leaked news seeing as today is very quiet. I'm 100% with you on the date so hopefully this time next week we will have positive news

Guest awaymag

Why are people still listening to manorpark? :lol:

Tell you what, stake your account on here on that date. No takeover next Monday, delete your account.

oohhhhhh challenge!

#becarefulwhatyouwishfor

Haha aye, I mean the current owner is basically holding a plastic bag over the clubs head and laughing as it slowly dies.  But it could be worse I suppose 😩

Does it have a tangerine in its mouth?

Guest chopey

Why are people still listening to manorpark? :lol:

Tell you what, stake your account on here on that date. No takeover next Monday, delete your account.

I'll stake my account that it will definitely go through

Well, with the news that came yesterday, it seems very quiet today.

Silence after bad news is often a good thing. Hopefully we hear something else this evening.

Wish it could be an update from the PL on what's going on and where this all stands at the moment.

Guest neesy111

Why are people still listening to manorpark? [emoji38]

I'll stake my account that it will definitely go through

Quoted for future reference.

Is the date something you have hears from someone, my belief for the last few weeks is that the end of the season would be the time it would be completed.

Yesterday's news seems like a Qatari leaked news seeing as today is very quiet. I'm 100% with you on the date so hopefully this time next week we will have positive news

Stop it. Please. He doesn't know a thing. :lol:

I'm not reading this thread, so sorry if already mentioned, but the latest TIFO podcast has a good discussion of the Qatar/Saudi relationship around piracy.

Not that much on the takeover specifically, except that everyone expected Saudi to relax the ban on BeIn rather than double down on it.

Stop it. Please. He doesn't know a thing. :lol:

Feel like Penn and manorpark are the same poster trying to piss people off on both sides :lol:

#becarefulwhatyouwishfor

Does it have a tangerine in its mouth?

A sports direct sock.

Its clearly at impasse, the PL want something and PIF either haven't yet or can't deliver

Anyone with supreme confidence in this should find their like-minds in religion as there is no evidence for their position

Guest Butcher

Its clearly at impasse, the PL want something and PIF either haven't yet or can't deliver

Anyone with supreme confidence in this should find their like-minds in religion as there is no evidence for their position

Apart from the fact that the potential new owners are confident?