Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Pretty relieved tbh. Opinions differ and all that, but I really didn't want someone like that anywhere near the club and the city, whatever the temptations were. Absolutely shit, dragged out bollocks without fans being told a single thing as usual though, which is typical of how all fans are treated across football. Disgraceful.

So did the premier league approve it only for Ashley to ask for more money? Mental if so.

But Henry Mauriss will bid £350m don't you know, the Saudis needed to match that or better it. It's through hysterical laughter but the potentially Ashley has f*cked us over twice with mega rich owners if that turns out to be the case, fucking fat parasite.

Is this not just SSN making up stuff?

If not the Premier League can fuck right, this is a blatant attempt to keep a closed shop, they can fuck right off.

its literally in every news outlet and they released a statement

Don't believe for one second they've pulled out because it's took too long like.

Aye, the PL started asking the really tough questions and they got spooked

Not sure who posted it on twitter, but someone last night asked why are they appealing the WTO report if the Saudis said the report confirmed them of no wrongdoing (or along those lines)

Guest neesy111

Is this not just SSN making up stuff?

If not the Premier League can fuck right, this is a blatant attempt to keep a closed shop, they can fuck right off.

No.  It's everywhere now.  :lol:

My view - Agreement was in place for 300m if completed by a certain date, that date has now passed and Ashley has asked for more money and they’ve pulled out.

I don’t think anyone didn’t expect this , it’s how we roll.

As was suggested, we are stuck with Ashley, plans to spend the bare minimum and Bruce in charge.

Fucking kill me now  :lol:

Pretty relieved tbh. Opinions differ and all that, but I really didn't want someone like that anywhere near the club and the city, whatever the temptations were. Absolutely shit, dragged out bollocks without fans being told a single thing as usual though, which is typical of how all fans are treated across football. Disgraceful.

I'm also feeling relieved, but mainly because it avoids the dilemma of whether I would allow myself to get sucked back in - haven't watched any premier league football since Rafa left and have felt much better for it tbh.

I've got a feeling they haven't got the balls to outright refuse this but are constantly changing the goal posts so the Saudis just say enough is enough and walk away.

Looks like i was right.

Utter, utter cunts what the PL are.

NUFC360 are well and truly wetting the bed over this.

What do you mean by wetting the bed? You mean they are devastated because the club is broken? Sounds reasonable.

I really want to cry but don't want to give those kunts at the epl the pleasure.  I'm all but done completely with nufc.  Will keep on this topic for a little while longer just to keep an eye on the fall out of this but any other topics, transfer rumours, steve bruce.... I couldn't give a flying fuck.  Sky sports package is getting cancelled.  I'll just sign up to NFL game pass to watch proper football. Fuk em all!