Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Darren Gough saying no one from SA appeared at any of the meetings to answer questions etc as part of ownership make up going back to April. To be fair to him he said from day one it wasn’t happening.

Fuck sake fellas, i have no words to explain how i feel.

The premier league best do their homework on any potential future takeovers because if we end up with a Donald Stewart fleecing the club for millions (worse than MA) they will have a lot to answer for.

Im absolutely gutted. 

Why would the PL give a shit if we get fleeced like Sunderland? Most of their officials probably agree with the journalists that we have ideas above our station.

Well the statement is a lie. As if the time or economic situation is the real reason.

They've wasted our time. Staveley has wasted 3 fucking years of our lives now.

You reckon she wanted to waste 3 years of her life on this?

Darren Gough saying no one from SA appeared at any of the meetings to answer questions etc as part of ownership make up going back to April. To be fair to him he said from day one it wasn’t happening.

Lol GM told us the director of the PIF met with the premier league in June.

Darren Gough :lol:

Quick, someone ask Phil Taylor what he reckons

So does that mean the Ruebens and Staveley also led everyone down the garden path?

Guest neesy111

Lol GM told us the director of the PIF met with the premier league in June.

Also Darren Gough. :lol:

Pretty sure Bumble said it was though

People mocked the idea that this could affect people's mental health. Well I tell you what, this is pretty fucking depressing. I think I might actually be done, like properly. I don't want to just make up the numbers and turn up so other teams can have something to beat. Until Ashley leaves, dies of old age, or someone takes a drastic measure against him, we will forever be a bad joke. Fuck the Premier League and their little boys club, fuck what football has become and fuck Mike Ashley, he's done more to harm the regions well-being than anyone I can think of, and he gets to walk around breathing the same air as us. This wouldn't have just been good for NUFC, it would have been good for the North East. A massive, massive part of my life has been stolen - and its been stolen by a bunch of rich boys playing their fucking games. Fuck the lot of them. May they die a thousand deaths.

Howay, man. Darren Gough :lol:

Fuck sake fellas, i have no words to explain how i feel.

The premier league best do their homework on any potential future takeovers because if we end up with a Donald Stewart fleecing the club for millions (worse than MA) they will have a lot to answer for.

Im absolutely gutted. 

Why would the PL give a shit if we get fleeced like Sunderland? Most of their officials probably agree with the journalists that we have ideas above our station.

i dont believe they will give a shit, but i'd hope the fans and the region would never forgive them.

Im typing in anger and prob shouldn't type stuff at peak rage with the fear of sounding stupid but just now i truly hope the top 4 walk out on the premier league and set up with the rest of the top European clubs in a super league.

screw them

So does that mean the Ruebens and Staveley also led everyone down the garden path?

People can't handle the possibility of this being the case, but who knows..

People can't handle the possibility of this being the case, but who knows..

Not Darren fucking Gough

Guest chopey

At this time, in this region, for the present and future of the club and the area, this is an absolute disaster.

Yes. The area as well. Ffs

I get so much Jip on here I can't tell if you are serious.