Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Great thread about Luke Edwards and the utter shit he's been spouting during the takeover process.

It's almost like he (Edwards), is just making stuff up as he goes along :)

Delighted to see that post and also Wraith digging out the cunt yesterday.

I notice that Puke didn't bite about any of the 'too close to SB' comments because he's knows he's crossed the line of journalistic integrity many fucking moons ago where Bruce is concerned.

Can't stand the prick and would love to see him get a slap from these NUFC fans he's slating.

Guest ClintonBaptiste

A genuine question to those that are saying to "walk away and ignore the club completely"

How do you do that?

Not a dig, just curious as I have tried and tried for years, and just cant do it. I don't buy anything from the "club" anymore, and I very very rarely go to a game (although that hurts as I want to be able to take my son), but I can't, no matter how much I try, just ignore NUFC.

Stupid? Thick? a sheep? possibly

This is very true. It's impossible to ignore it completely. I wish I could.

Accept the club is dead . Act accordingly .

So you joined up here after the deal was said to be off just to tell people to give it up.

f***ing weirdo.

Im giving my point of view as regards what we can do thats most effective in getting rid of Ashley - you can agree or disagree but theres nothing weird about having a different piint of view - maybe a bit weird to insult people for having a different opinion from your own though but .

A genuine question to those that are saying to "walk away and ignore the club completely"

How do you do that?

Not a dig, just curious as I have tried and tried for years, and just cant do it. I don't buy anything from the "club" anymore, and I very very rarely go to a game (although that hurts as I want to be able to take my son), but I can't, no matter how much I try, just ignore NUFC.

So you joined up here after the deal was said to be off just to tell people to give it up.

f***ing weirdo.

Im giving my point of view as regards what we can do thats most effective in getting rid of Ashley - you can agree or disagree but theres nothing weird about having a different piint of view - maybe a bit weird to insult people for having a different opinion from your own though but .

And as been pointed out, not everyone can just ignore the club completely.

I'm not sure that is even possible, if you are a supporter of any kind of team/sport etc, to just all of a sudden ignore it's whole existence and not "care"

I dunno. Maybe if the PL continue to completely ignore us for the next year we'll forget we exist.

Great thread about Luke Edwards and the utter shit he's been spouting during the takeover process.

:clap:

I know it’s not just Edwards, it’s journalism that’s fucked, but God, he needs to be called out.

Guest reefatoon

How do you do that?

f***ing weirdo.

Well if you feel so strong about it, completely give up, delete your account and get on with other things. Simple as that, practice what you preach.

Guest ClintonBaptiste

You join up here to tell people to walk away. You're a wum/banned poster, people will click on soon enough.

Neither . Is this your usual response to someone with a different point  of view ? Last season ten thousand ( count em ) walked away , thats after countless other thousands over the past 13 years who also did the same . Are they all wums ? Im not the only person on this forum with this point  of view . Engage with the argument - play the ball not the man .

Guest ClintonBaptiste

How do you do that?

f***ing weirdo.

Well if you feel so strong about it, completely give up, delete your account and get on with other things. Simple as that, practice what you preach.

Im not asking people to give up on NUFC im asking them to give up on SDFC .

Sunderland fans did that and look where it got them

Liverpool done the same and look where it got them.

It staggering the amount of we cannot win so why bother in the mass population over the way corporations treat us not just in football.

Agreed - but the Liverpool situation was primarily driven by the fact that they were a matter of hours away from being insolvent and going into administration.

My point was Sunderland fans did nowt. The more people kick up a fuss and shine a light on the obvious corruption in the premier league the better.

Guest reefatoon

Quick template for some folks.

"What's the point of him doing that, no one will listen or care, might as well just do nothing, its so (insert suitable feeling here i.e. embarrassing, ashamed, cringe)."

Sunderland fans did that and look where it got them

Liverpool done the same and look where it got them.

It staggering the amount of we cannot win so why bother in the mass population over the way corporations treat us not just in football.

Agreed - but the Liverpool situation was primarily driven by the fact that they were a matter of hours away from being insolvent and going into administration.

My point was Sunderland fans did nowt. The more people kick up a fuss and shine a light on the obvious corruption in the premier league the better.

I agree.

Guest reefatoon

Nevermind 50,000 at once, just have a line out the door and go in 1 at a time. Use up all their tea bags too.

How do you do that?

f***ing weirdo.

Im not asking people to give up on NUFC im asking them to give up on SDFC .

I know you think you are current and edgy, but your the best part of a decade behind the general opinion on here. The only way to get rid of him is for a takeover, even with last weeks news this is the closest we've been, and still the nearest option to getting sold, so there's plenty people rightly not ready to give it up.

I can't grt round your thinking that you'd come on here and start preaching to people and tell them what to do and expect everyone to think you've got it licked. :lol: if you're not a wum or former poster, then the truth is even worse.