Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Tbf, Penis is definitely right there. The conspiracy thing overdone, they're literally a media partner of the Premier League and the PL will be acting in their own and their partner's own interest more than anything.

Where a member of the EPL and contribute as well you know, there where not acting in our interests.

Now I'll admit I've had a few tonight, but can anyone explain this post? I've tried substituting we're for where and their for there and it still makes no sense to me  :dontknow:

I don't have a clue either. 

Don’t worry she thinks it’s sorted now.

I was feeling positive that this could be resolved until I read this article. Quite sobering.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/takeover-who-is-to-blame/

Fairly good piece.

Why is he talking as though BeoutQ still exist though? When bein pulled out of F1, was this at a time that BeoutQ was still broadcasting?

And this all still boils down to how the PL are legally pinning this back to PIF. Not saying I disagree but I'd obviously like to know Prems stance.

Until then this is all conjecture, positive and negative alike.

One week after the PIF statement, and the PL still hasn't said owt. Fucking shambles, they are looking worse by the day.

I hope that this pressure we are applying as a fan base doesn’t blow over when Bruce starts signing players and talks about moving on.

Personally I won’t watch another match, literally couldn’t stomach it. NUFC or not.

Guest neesy111

One week after the PIF statement, and the PL still hasn't said owt. Fucking shambles, they are looking worse by the day.

Either the PL are incompetent or talks and tests are still ongoing.

Is it not possible that everything doesn't actually revolve around NUFC? I fear I come accross as super negative, I am pretty upset it didnt go through cos quite frankly wasting their money on a football club and all the money for the area feels impossible to turn down but this push that anything bad about saudi arabia is propaganda against us is a bit daft. Not saying everyone else is saints btw but still, not going to win this fight on 'actually MBS is a swell guy' card

Honestly it doesn't revolve around NUFC at all. So what's the point of this site? Does NUFC actually matter or should we be supporting some other club which has the PL stamp of approval? Or is our role to support the PL so they can support the clubs which support the PL which might consider NUFC as a potential threat to their dominance?

Hi Luke, appears you've swooped in to pick apart a post (maybe rightly) and avoid any other discussion.

Why not stick around and actually converse with people? You've called people at every opportunity without ever clarifying why you speak from such a position of authority.

What would you like to talk about, bud? I'm an open book.

Wait, so are you actually Luke Edwards? :lol:

This is his avatar pic pre-distortion:

Luke_Edwards-xlarge.png

Hi Luke, appears you've swooped in to pick apart a post (maybe rightly) and avoid any other discussion.

Why not stick around and actually converse with people? You've called people at every opportunity without ever clarifying why you speak from such a position of authority.

What would you like to talk about, bud? I'm an open book.

Wait, so are you actually Luke Edwards? :lol:

This is his avatar pic pre-distortion:

Luke_Edwards-xlarge.png

:lol: :lol:

I'm starting to warm to this trolling cunt

I doubt PIF will be allowed to buy NUFC. The issue is with the Premier League giving no decision. Their owners test isn't up to the job so they can't fail PIF for piracy, human rights, etc. Also, the "top 6 clubs" cartel have been revealed to have a say in who buys rival clubs which is anti-competition. The Premier League also has current owners of Premier League clubs who wouldn't pass the tests being applied to PIF. We may not get this takeover but it's created a storm which the Premier League will have to face.

I don’t know what people expect about transactions these days but the Unicorn owner that some may seek won’t be able to buy this club at the current discount to pre covid values and pump 2-3x purchase price in equity to get the club functioning properly via the needed staffing, faculties upgrades. Further clubs likely need additional support until fans return and match day revenues return.

We literally had one who would have the cash to turn us on the offensive and take advantage of cash flow burn.

That true faith article is so stupid to me because it doesn’t really apply the transaction landscape at all.

Seems its destined to just fizzle into nothing again.  We won't get anything from the premier league.

Exactly this, they are waiting for this to all blow over and it will despite the brilliant efforts, PIF arent making much effort to get back on board and call them out mind , need them back at the table or this effort is a non starter