Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Cheesy Beans

Didn't someone say that they hadn't officially withdrawn it to the PL, like their was some official paperwork that had to be submitted to get them to stop with the tests, and this hadn't been done. They just told the media they were done to try and force the PLs hand?

Yes, the PL said it hadn't been withdrawn.

When?

They were asked after the statement if withdrawals to the O&D test had been submitted, PL said it hadn’t. Media haven’t followed up and asked again - thats because they’re being quiet on the matter for a reason.

Link? As in “not a Twitter rumour” link please.

Find it yourself you lazy b******. Start from page 69 and work your way forward. It’s in this thread somewhere.

Ahh, so there’s nothing factual, just someone posting it on here. Cool.

Read it however you will, that's what you intended anyway.

Any chance of giving me a clue to make the search easier? Was it a link to another site, a screenshot, a tweet? I’m up to page 93 and I’m a bit bored.

I think it was either a Chronicle or Shields Gazette journalist who asked the question and Tweeted it.

Didn't someone say that they hadn't officially withdrawn it to the PL, like their was some official paperwork that had to be submitted to get them to stop with the tests, and this hadn't been done. They just told the media they were done to try and force the PLs hand?

Yes, the PL said it hadn't been withdrawn.

When?

They were asked after the statement if withdrawals to the O&D test had been submitted, PL said it hadn’t. Media haven’t followed up and asked again - thats because they’re being quiet on the matter for a reason.

Link? As in “not a Twitter rumour” link please.

Find it yourself you lazy bastard. Start from page 69 and work your way forward. It’s in this thread somewhere.

Ahh, so there’s nothing factual, just someone posting it on here. Cool.

Fwlw im sure caulkin said that if PIF came back they wouldn’t have to pay another deposit and wouldn’t have to start the O & D process again which suggests it’s not officially been withdrawn

Guest neesy111

The scandal of King Carlos and his role in £5.9bn rail contract with the Saudi's (£100m bribe to him) in Spain is errupting at the moment over here.

It does feel incredibly odd being on the same side as Ashley. Sticking with the wrestling theme, it's like those awkward tag teams who don't get along but somehow still have the belts.

Is the world ready for such mega powers teaming up?

So to sum up todays development, bitter enemies Mike Ashley and Newcastle fans are on the same page?

RightHandmadeGarpike-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Guest Howaythetoon

Yes. It's Montey's post.

Now nonsense isn't new to me

I know my head, I know my feet

But mischief knocked me in the knees

Said, "just let go, just let go"

It does feel incredibly odd being on the same side as Ashley. Sticking with the wrestling theme, it's like those awkward tag teams who don't get along but somehow still have the belts.

Is the world ready for such mega powers teaming up?

So to sum up todays development, bitter enemies Mike Ashley and Newcastle fans are on the same page?

RightHandmadeGarpike-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Only, once everything is pushed through, Ashley is getting a stunner.

Yeah, Daniel is legit and well connected in City circles. He's not coming out with a tweet like that unless there's something concrete behind it.

a2X1_o5K_400x400.jpg

I see, interesting .