Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Mimms[/member] are you confident it'll get done in time? If the PL are going to try and drag it out surely there is something we can do to stop that?

From what I’ve been told (and previously said), if this goes to court, the buying side doesn’t lose in a month of Sunday’s. It simply comes down to the timeframe.

You do realise these people have been claiming all sorts for more than 3 years now, none of which has come to pass. So forgive me for not believing this.

Feels a tad unfair, whilst the outcome has never been what they/we wanted they've clearly been trying.

Feels like this failed attempt had more at play then just not fit owners.

Honestly I'm tired of sources from the buying side being very confident it'll happen and this being given as reason for it being likely to happen. Everyone involved has always claimed absolute certainty that it can't go wrong and yet ashley still owns the club.

Honestly I'm tired of sources from the buying side being very confident it'll happen and this being given as reason for it being likely to happen. Everyone involved has always claimed absolute certainty that it can't go wrong and yet ashley still owns the club.

Likely explanation is that it really should have happened but the PL changed the goalposts.

Don't.

Staveley's clearly a tyre kicker who is just doing it for the publicity.

Unreliable witness with large breasts according to one of the Barclays bigwigs. No wonder Sean is suspicious.

It really is a mad world when people analysing a bread making mans kitchen set up and genuinely believing it’s a hint to a takeover but no one is wondering If ASM comments about a project has a deeper meaning :lol:

I mean imo they both mean nothing but still tickled me

Don't.

Staveley's clearly a tyre kicker who is just doing it for the publicity.

Unreliable witness with large breasts according to one of the Barclays bigwigs. No wonder Sean is suspicious.

Not to mention Mike Ashley said she's a time waster, cast iron proof imo.

Likely explanation is that it really should have happened but the PL changed the goalposts.

I know there are explanations, and I'm not suggesting that they weren't (and aren't now) genuinely supremely confident, but I just have lost hope that anything positive can happen and they will continually run up to obstructionism at all junctures

I know there are explanations, and I'm not suggesting that they weren't (and aren't now) genuinely supremely confident, but I just have lost hope that anything positive can happen and they will continually run up to obstructionism at all junctures

Aye I feel much the same

I know it's the pot calling the kettle black, but his tweets are boring as fuck :lol:

I was thinking the same. I thought people who posted pictures of their dinner on social media were a bit of a figure of fun.

This guy is supposed to be the top QC in his field.

I'm not sure I have any faith in him. :lol: