Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

And?

And?

Obvious.........money, money, money.......the takeover took too long to prove.......had to change tact.......attacking now on two fronts...arbitration and Threat takes longer.....but now we have our 3 owners ready to go...........JUST HAVE TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES

Hard to argue against most of that .

True - shame he's not man enough to row back on his relentless support of the moron in charge of coaching the team though.

Also, he's not very explicit on this 'new' takeover.

Is he inferring that there's ANOTHER takeover party interested and could potentially do the deal in February? Or is referring to the Saudi deal being done then?

I don’t think he even knows by the sounds of it, just more absolute drivel.

I'm no bread cutting expert but De Marco ALWAYS cuts his into 80/10/10. I mean that can't be a coincidence,especially when he knows full well what reaction it gets  :lol:

I think he likes the attention. Not a dig by the way, I’d say his existence is a wealthy but mundane one.

If this takeover goes to shit after arbitration I can’t wait for this bread nonce to get hounded off twitter for playing up to the fan base with this cryptic none sense. He knows what he’s doing.

He might just like baking bread?

He most likely is but he set his stall out I'd say when he posted that bottle of Champagne next to the bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale.

If that was a genuine post about food, then he's pretty naive about the world of Twitter and football fans.

He most likely is but he set his stall out I'd say when he posted that bottle of Champagne next to the bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale.

If that was a genuine post about food, then he's pretty naive about the world of Twitter and football fans.

So you are essentially saying people are idiots

So you are essentially saying people are idiots

:lol: I wouldn't want to be so harsh. Just desperate for a change.

Money money money? Took a long time but worth it?

Three loaves of bread. One for each member of the consortium.

The bread took a long time to "prove" like it took a long time to prove the seperation of PIF from the Saudi state. It's clear as day.

Yes, but then "it proved".  :frantic:

Does this mean he's 'proved' to the PL of the legal/actual esparation of Saudi state and PIF, and thye've finally accepted it?

Probably, defifnitely maybe.